Selling all my turbo stuff and more!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CSaddict

Well I'm done with the turbo stuff for a while till I sell the house I have now and get one with a huge garage. Everything is for sale shown. I would prefer to sell it as a kit.

Turbo Blaast Performance T3/ TO4B .48 exhaust housing "S" trim. It has noticable play but never smoked or leaked oil. Boosts great. Doesn't come with reducing coupler or drain hose. Comes with inlet fitting and outlet fittings.****NOW ON EBAY OPENING BID $25**** http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=8061791471

turbo27rp.jpg

turbo217vd.jpg

Turbonetics Deltagate. Has a 5 psi or around there spring. Holds rock solid. EBAY NOW http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=8062266076

wastegate6tc.jpg

LSD motorsports FMIC black one side and chrome on the other. Size is 28x6.5x3.5 thick. Does not come with couplers.SOLD

Tig welded charge pipes. They fit an EF or CRX but can be adapted to other cars. Has a Greddy Type S knock off included. Includes all silicone couplers and T bolt clamps shown and in the other pics.SOLD
Stealthmode Oil line kit. Will include the return hose from the turbo. SOLD
Manual Boost Controller and hose. SOLD
DSM 450's 2nd Gen with OBD 0/1 clips and resistor box.SOLD
OBD0 to OBDI conversion harness. Has the CEL switch wired in and the factory Honda O2 plug. Comes with Distributor conversion harnesses as well. SOLD
Custom Chipped P75 ECU. Has swithes for J12 jumper so you can go from Crome to Uberdata and J1 switch. Has datalogging pin header. I will burn any basemap you want.SOLD
Datalogging USB cable. Comes with software.SOLD

Distributors are as listed. Top left is OBD0 LS distro $45 shipped, Top right is D16 Non VTEC OBDI $45 shipped, Bottom left is B series VTEC distro unknown condition shipped as seen.Told its working fine. $50 shipped. Bottom right OBDI LS distro. $70 shipped. ALl distros are in great working order but I don't know about the VTEC one because I didn't run it. That is sold AS-IS.

distros1qn.jpg

Autometer Ultralite Boost gauge with pod. Works great. SOLD
WALBRO 255 BRAND NEW IN PACKAGE just purchased from tuner toys. Low pressure High volume. Fits 88-91 EF/CRX and more.SOLD
3" stainless steel downpipe kit. Includes the flex and what you see here.SOLD
3" STAINLESS STEEL KTELLER exhaust for a CRX. Its fairly new. Its currently on the car but will be removed this week.SOLD

I started making a manifold for this setup and I can make it B or D. $325 shipped to your door.
Manifold will look similar to this:

garymini29te.jpg

Location is Manchester CT 06040
I'm David
Contact on AIM=Spnkdya or PM

Thanks for looking.
David

WILL NOT SHIP TO CANADA!!!

Back