Selling Graphics Card

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

Hey guys! First of all, I wasnt really sure where this would go so I decided it to put it here. Sorry if its the wrong place admin.

Anyway, I recently order an evga 6600GT and now I cant pay for it. I was going to make my system an SLI, but didnt want to upgrade or mod the motherboard anymore because lack of time and money. Its brand new and I haven't even gotten yet, but its on its way. It has a 1 year warranty with an additional 1 year if you register the product. The item sells for about $150 after rebates. I bought one earlier this summer, exact model, and its great. Its a mid level graphics card that is about the best you can get right now for under 200 bucks.

Im letting my fellow hondaswappers have a go at it first. Im willing to sell it for $150 shipped PLUS a $45 mail rebate. So that means you can get it for $105!! EVGA and Microcenter are pretty good about their rebates, as I got mine within the alloted time. If no one buys it within a couple of days, Im going to post it elsewhere. If still no chedder in a week Im going to return it; as I said before, I cant pay for it.

Its for pci-e motherboards ONLY. NOT AGP or older PCI, but PCI-E 16x.

Here is the rebate link:
http://www.fatwallet.com/redirect/bounce.p....phtml?id=20705

Here are the prices from respected etailers:
Newegg $153
Monarch Computer $160 ($20 rebate)
eWiz $142

Pricing Link:
http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod...rch=evga+6600gt

First person with references gets it. Oh yeah and Im sure Calesta (Mike) will vouch Im a good guy, but lazy. :p

God damnit. I just bought two of these, they just, and I mean JUST arrived from Fed EX. Fucking hilarious.

I'm in the market for a new card, mine was damaged during shipping my computer back home, unfortunately, I am getting a BFG 7800GTXOC :), buuut, let me see what transpires today at the shop.

The warranty is actually been upgraded to lifetime as i understand now, if you bought an evga after june 30th. Anyway, still for sale for another day before i post it elsewhere.

Back