1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selling Graphics Card

Discussion in 'Computers, Games, Electronics etc' started by endlesszeal, Sep 28, 2005.

1. endlesszeal

endlesszeal Senior Member

Hey guys! First of all, I wasnt really sure where this would go so I decided it to put it here. Sorry if its the wrong place admin.

Anyway, I recently order an evga 6600GT and now I cant pay for it. I was going to make my system an SLI, but didnt want to upgrade or mod the motherboard anymore because lack of time and money. Its brand new and I haven't even gotten yet, but its on its way. It has a 1 year warranty with an additional 1 year if you register the product. The item sells for about $150 after rebates. I bought one earlier this summer, exact model, and its great. Its a mid level graphics card that is about the best you can get right now for under 200 bucks.

Im letting my fellow hondaswappers have a go at it first. Im willing to sell it for $150 shipped PLUS a $45 mail rebate. So that means you can get it for $105!! EVGA and Microcenter are pretty good about their rebates, as I got mine within the alloted time. If no one buys it within a couple of days, Im going to post it elsewhere. If still no chedder in a week Im going to return it; as I said before, I cant pay for it.

Its for pci-e motherboards ONLY. NOT AGP or older PCI, but PCI-E 16x.

Here is the rebate link:
    http://www.fatwallet.com/redirect/bounce.p....phtml?id=20705

Here are the prices from respected etailers:
    Newegg $153
    Monarch Computer $160 ($20 rebate)
    eWiz $142

Pricing Link:
    http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod...rch=evga+6600gt

First person with references gets it. Oh yeah and Im sure Calesta (Mike) will vouch Im a good guy, but lazy. :p

2. E-dogg

E-dogg Senior Member

God damnit. I just bought two of these, they just, and I mean JUST arrived from Fed EX. Fucking hilarious.

3. endlesszeal

4. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

I'm in the market for a new card, mine was damaged during shipping my computer back home, unfortunately, I am getting a BFG 7800GTXOC :), buuut, let me see what transpires today at the shop.

5. endlesszeal

The warranty is actually been upgraded to lifetime as i understand now, if you bought an evga after june 30th. Anyway, still for sale for another day before i post it elsewhere.

6. endlesszeal

last bump before i post it on anandtech for sale.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted