Selling MANY various Civic engine parts!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oakley2002@cox.net

Hello,

I have several honda Civic/Del Sol/CRX parts that I am looking to get rid of. Please let me know if you are interested in puchasing any of them! I'm in the Cleveland area, but I have no problems shipping. I am an eBay powerseller with over 250 positive feedback, see my feedback under "oakley2002@cox.net". The following is what I have along with the quantity:

D16Z6 VTEC Head - just rebuilt and some porting and polishing done! Perfect for mini-me (1)

D16Z6 Intake manifold/TB (2)

D16Z6 distributor (1)

D16Z6 valve cover (1)

D15b7 distributor (1)

D15b7 valve cover (1)

D16y7 intake manifold/TB (1) (will also work with the d16z6 vtec and others)

D16y7 complete automatic transmission (1)

D16y7 complete engine wiring harness (1)

D16y7 Distributor (1)

D16y7 engine computer (1)

3 fuel rails with injectors (will work on all of the above engine as well as most if not all other civics)

D16y7 complete engine - 155 compression in cylinders 1-3, 75 compression in cylinder 4. I just bought it thinking it was a good engine and don't want to deal with rebuilding it.

D15B7 head - one cylinder needs new valves (1)

D15b7 block - needs new rings (1)

- All parts will come cleaned and looking very nice. Those that can be polished will be. All accessories for the above items are included. (ex: The intake manifolds have all the hoses that they need to function, the fuel rails have the fuel pressure regulators still attached, etc) Pics can be taken upon request.

Thanks!
Joe
oakley2002@cox.net

edit: Oh, and my reason for selling. I bought my del sol with 3 cylinders firing. We did a mini-me head swap with the brand new ported and polished head... that solved the problem, but it still smokes a lot. We realized the problem was that the piston rings were also bad. So, the head was only on the car while in my garage, I have never tried driving with it on. I recently found a deal on a civic d16y7 engine that I was just going to throw on to take care of the engine problems for good, but that ended up having bad compression too. He did include the tranny, ecu, distributor, intake manifold, wiring harness, and the various other parts you see above... so I won't loose too much money on this one. So, I'm selling the good parts off of my original engine (d15b7), the parts I bought for the mini-me swap (d16z6), and the parts that came with the engine I just bought (d16y7) in attempt to get money back and get a good engine once and for all to drop in!

I assume you mean the z6 head/distributor?? I'm taking offers on the prices... shipping will probably be about $30... the head is pretty heavy.

Here's some info on the head that I just sent someone interested from another site:
" I have one SOHC VTEC head for sale... it's off of a D16Z6 engine. I bought it to do my mini-me head swap, but as I mentioned the piston rings are shot in my engine too so I've decided to just drop a whole new engine in my Del Sol. I originally paid $400 for the head. The previous seller said it was ported and polished. The shop I took it to agrees, but says they don't know to what degree it was ported/polished. Also, I recently paid $100 to have that shop clean up the head, resurface it, and make sure it is in perfect condition. So, I put $500 into the head and possibly more... I'm definately not looking for that much back, but I don't have a set price in mind yet... I'm taking offers. "

The distributor I (over)paid like $90 because I wanted it that day.

We could work out a package deal... I assume you will need the valve cover, too? This would also help protect the head during shipping.

If you have AOL/AIM you can contact me at oakley0087

how much you want for your d16y7 intake manifold and what brand is it

free bump

and for a guaranteed good motor go with Specializing in JDM-USDM Engines & Parts...hmotorsonline.com for a D15B Vtec SOHC!!

Mine came looking brand new even the paint, NGK plug wires, and the whole thing including engine, tranny, and ecu all cost me $1,049 including shipping. Just a suggestion seeing the bad engine and parts you got.

Back