selling moy honda crx si 1990

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

infamouz

selling my honda crx 1990 si. some of you have probably seen it on ebay/. it was the yellow and black one with the skyline frontend and carbon fiber hood. i need extra money for college and already have anohte car lined up for me.
skyline front end, with a black lip added, and is painted black
wingswest side skirts
wingswest back bumper. THE ENTIRE KIT IS MOLDED INTO THE BODY, LOOKS NICE.
tsudo exhaust
Registered b18 engine, smog legal, got the doorjam sticker to prove it, with before and after papers at referree.
just about replaced everything with new parts under the hood in the last six months.
Has vented design VIS carbon fiber hood.
brakes, pads, and rotors changed about 5 months back.
has 2 sport nankang tires in the front, with two low pro ventus tires in the back, great combination.
car sitting on 17 inch gunmetal konig rims.
new shift linkage added.
has b16 ys1 transmission.
i took out the stock seats and installed new racing seats about 2 months ago, no tears or rips whatsoever, genuine leather.
new wipers installed
car sitting on performance lowering springs. right now its about 4 inches off the ground, looks very clean, and just high enough to make speed bumps no problem.
car was smogged at state referree, i have before and after papers, shit everytime i went back they remembered my name on like the 3rd time i went there lol.
car has new kenwood cd player installed last month, with two 8 inch subwoofers in the back, i didn't really want a lot of bass, but its enough for people to notice. i was thinking about selling it seperately but WILL include with the car.
center console of the car is painted viper yellow just like the outside of the car.
car doesnt overheat, doesnt pollute. dropped the engine about two years ago at local shop hear in sacramento. I NEVER LEFT OUTSIDE OF SAC TOWN AREA. all i did with my car was go to work, and then just go to college. that was 2 years ago, and my engine was estimated at 85k miles. TWO YEARS LATER I HAVENT even driven the car 4000 miles since the engine was dropped in, and my smog papers from back then and my current mileage on the body can prove that. I NEVER LEFT IT OUTSIDE, so no weather has gotten to it.
has sunroof.
nothing is missing in the interior, everything is there.
no dents on the outside of my car. was redone about six months ago, and has no rust whatsoever.
car has alarm equipped, but my car was never broken into or anything.
i have found the title for my car, and am ready anytime. shit just alone it cost me about 2k, and i bought this car with no rust completely sotck for 3400. just to smog it properly, and everyone knows how anal the state referree is about imports and engine swaps. MY AIM IS dainfamouzmobb, AND EMAIL IS dainfamouzmobb@hotmail.com CONTACT ME ANYTIME AS I WILL BE ON MY LABTOP WAITING FOR PEOPLE TO REPLY. dont hesitate to ask me any question on anything i may have left out or anything you dont understand. I AM VERY SERIOUS FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE, for some people that remember me in the forums, heheheh, ABOUT SELLING MY CAR, BECAUSE IF I DONT SELL, MY ASS IS KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL. call me at (916) 688-9048, the phone is right next to me. i'll be adding pictures in a little bit.
ILL ACCEPT money order as long as my bank confirms it, or paypal, and cash is always acceptable. ITS NICE TALKING TO YOU GUYS AGAIN.

i forgot to mention that i live in the sacramento california area. just email me at dainfamouzmobb@hotmail.com if anybody is interested. i made a myspace so go there and look at the pics i have taken if any of you are looking for a nice car. my aol instant messanger name is dainfamouzmobb, and im on all the time. PLEASE SOMEONE BUY THIS CAR, I NEED THE MONEY SOOOOOOOOO BAD.... thanks...

you did forget to say how much your looking to get

Back