Selling My 94 Fully Built Ls/vtec Integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ima2nr

I have spent over 40,000 dollars building the baddest all motor integra on the east coast, and you can steal it from me for a measly 15k.

the car is pearl white with a carbon fiber hood, and a VIS Octane body kit.
it rolls on 18" black chrome wheels and is lowered with 5 way tokicos and ebach springs. the chassie has 93k miles.

the engine is 12.5:1 compression with wiseco pistons and eagle rods. it has titanium crower retainers, crane cams, skunk2 intake manifold, JDM 4-1 headder, hi-flow cat, tanabe racing medalin exhaust, fully ported and polished B16 head on a B18B block. all new honda berings, seals, lost motion devices, etc. Moroso 5 qt oil pan, skunk2 cam gears, AEM fuel rail, filter, and fuel pressure regulator. R/C enginerring 550cc injectors, external fuel pump, earl's braided fuel lines, Hondata stage 2 ecu, and the list goes on and on and on...

this car is PHAT!!!! the paint is perfect and I can email interested buys pics...
I spent over 5k on the paint alone, not icluding the body kit.... the car is accident free, built on a perfect chassie. the paint is soo good it looks wet all the time.

Inside the car it had blue carbon indiglo gauges and an A/F gauge and oil pressure. I'm leaving the panasonic CD player something-something -7000. the cd player was 1400.00 alone because it playes SD memory cards along with cd's.

also, it has AEM cross drilled big brakes in the front and rear.

please email me for photo's, and you can call me at my shop duirng the day.
the car is located in north east Ga, and Is available to bee seen and driven.
the car makes 192 dyno'd hp to the wheels, and 125 ft lb of tq.

contact Kevin p.
Ima2nr@msn.com
706.543.7101 shop

Back