selling my 97 ek hatch with jdm gsr swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

power_b18c_ek

.......................................sold........................................

Last edited:
naw the car was never turbo...that was an old pic of the grill being cut out...got a new bumper which is still prime black and still have the grill...was planning to boost the car but never got the chance buying the parts

where in georgia are you located?
why does the windshield need replaced?

got any recent pics?

my front mount intercooler is a 32x12x6...the intercooler has a small dent...fedex must of dropped it...but it's still good...i'll take pic of the dent and post it up...it's a brand new intercooler never been used...give me an offer

myintercooler3.jpg

myintercooler2.jpg

myintercooler.jpg

i'm located 15mins away from mall of georgia...front windshield need to be replace because it has a crack running across the front windshield...it happened last summer when my brother and i were driving back school in wisconsin on the highway...we were behind a semi-truck...you can still drive the car though

im currently looking at a few local cars, but im not tooo far away and semi interested.
how much for just the turbo? is it new? any shaft play? china brand or name brand?

to be honest with you i don't know what brand is the turbo and yes it's a brand new still in bag and box...throw me an offer and we'll go from there...need to sell asap or im just gonna boost my hatch and keep it

only if u were in cali.....bump for a clean car!!!!!! gl with the sale!!!!!!

Back