Selling Some Parts Out Of My Garage For Civics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dancomer

I have a reground cam that was made for a 92-95 D series. I am asking $25 plus shipping.
I have a hood for a 96-00 up Civic. It is Red and has no major flaws. I am looking for a local Buyer preferably. Will sell the hood for $75. I am also selling a 91 accord with a JDM prelude SI non-vtec swap. i am asking $2000 for that. The car body and suspension needs so work. It has KYB's all round and an ACT MaXX pressure plate and Street/Strip disc. There is a lightened flywheel, DC Sport header, PowerCore Cat, Cat back Thermal Exhaust. There is also an APR spoiler. The motor has only 58,000 miles on it. Give me a call at 847-856-1293. I live in Gurnee, Illinois. MY name is Dan.

dancomer18@hotmail.com

What is the cam ground for, i may buy it for my friend who needs to speed up his dx, so let me know how the cam worked.

i have no idea what the cam was ground for i just know that it made the car a little more tourquy and gave it a quicker rev...i liked it, i got it from my friend when he moved to california.

Is the hood for a 96-98 or 99-00? They are different.

It is for a 96 honda so if you want it just let me know

i am selling the whole car not just the parts, the car will go for $2000 and it is worth every penny trust me. I need to get rid of it. but it is the dual tip full cat back. made for the 91 accord. if you have any other questions just give me a call. 847-856-1293.

Originally posted by Dancomer@Apr 2 2003, 06:09 PM
I have a reground cam that was made for a 92-95 D series. I am asking $25 plus shipping.
I have a hood for a 96-00 up Civic. It is Red and has no major flaws. I am looking for a local Buyer preferably. Will sell the hood for $75. I am also selling a 91 accord with a JDM prelude SI non-vtec swap. i am asking $2000 for that. The car body and suspension needs so work. It has KYB's all round and an ACT MaXX pressure plate and Street/Strip disc. There is a lightened flywheel, DC Sport header, PowerCore Cat, Cat back Thermal Exhaust. There is also an APR spoiler. The motor has only 58,000 miles on it. Give me a call at 847-856-1293. I live in Gurnee, Illinois. MY name is Dan.

dancomer18@hotmail.com

Dude I want the cam shoot me a email at speeding88@hotmail.com I live in chicago so driving to gurnee is nothing i have a 92 dx hb will it work

yes it will work so just let me know when you want it. give me a call at 847-856-1293 my name is dan...if i am not there just leave me a message and i will call you back.

Back