Selling the F22 Turbo setup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
Not all of it, but a good chunk of it.

Included is:
DSM Manifold - modified to bolt up to SOHC F22 motors.
The manifold has also been milled to match the 6cm opening of the EVO3 turbo

TD05 EVO3 turbo - less then 100 miles on it!!

Ported O2 housing

2" outlet elbow

Oil Drain Flange with AN fitting

Hardware to attach the turbo to the mani, and the O2 housing to the turbo

I'll also throw in the BRAND NEW Honda O2 sensor in the housing and a Vortech FMU!!!

450 shipped for everything!!!!

accordturbo.jpg

thats a really good deal. good luck with the upgrade (i assume thats what you are doing).

Ya, I got a Stainless Mani with a t3 or t4 flange. I plan on going for a much larger turbo, go big or go home right :wink:

I've been considering a T3 super 60 or the run of the mill T3/T4 hybrid with a Stg3 wheel. Any thoughts or better suggestions? I'd like decent spool up with insane pull in boost :mrgreen:

a larger hybrid would be best since your lookin for big boost.

the f series and h series manifold have different bolt patterns right????????????

i know for fact that the H23 is diffrent from the H22
can not confirm F22 to H23 but i think they are also diffrent

On ebay(you're going to laugh your ass off at me for this) the obx manifold says it fits all F series 22 and 23. Nothing about H23, so prolly not :(

BUT that doesnt mean you can modify the flange differently to work still. As long as the runners line up and you can get plenty of clamping area on the flange, it could still work :)

Buy a DSM exhaust gasket and a H23 one(or old one laying around). Check it out.

what's missing

I'm still learning but I was considering playing first with my f22 beore swaping in a larger engine. I don't see an intercool, what else would I need to be a complete turbo setup (from what your selling)

Suppossed to be going to the dyno on our Canada trip this week. I'll be posting numbers, you can count on that :D

I got f22 on auto tranny bone stock . I place a air adder w/c sold in pep boys for 28bucks.w/c sounds great for beginner with silencer carbon muffler 41/2 inch.
I prolly wont be placing a turbo coz of the insurance price.its prrr like a cat.

Back