Selling the hatch...again...Champ. White B18C1 EG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Holy crap. Some people are morons.
Last nite, it got up to 5500, and this morning a guy calls me and says he wants to buy the car right now. I told him sure, i'll end the auction for 6500. He says OK, so I said i'll delete the bids and you can use buy-it-now. So i delete the guy that bid 5500's bids, and just now the guy calls me and says' hey, you said 4500'. And I was like 'wtf? no, i said 6500..the bidding was already AT 5500, why would i drop a grand to end it early? So now i'm stuck over a grand below where the bidding was...

Fuck. Fuck fuckedy fuck.

Sold for $6500!! W00t!

Goodbye Honda, hello Yamaha!!!!!

So did the guy that backed out click the BUY IT NOW or was it somone else? Somebody did and if it was the guy that backed out it really sucks to be you. This happened to me and the only refund of your $80 is a gay $80 ebay credit thing that will take you 2 weeks to get so you can't even use it towards relisting.

EDIT: nevermind. I didn't see your last post.

This is the bike I'm gonna try and get...

01 R6. The paint isn't the best, but I think it looks sic as fuck.

I'm getting a jacket and helmet with it, as well. w00t!

Well, the hatch is home and safely tucked in for the night. The drive back from El Paso was the most fun I've had in a car in 12+ years since I parked my Bug. When Will said this car "pulls smooth as hell" he wasn't kidding. After spending the last year limping along in third gear in a tired but loyal 85 hatch, it took a few miles before I developed the stones to open it up a little. I don't think Ive found the top end yet still.

I met the wife and kids in Duncan, AZ (her hometown on the border of AZ - NM). She used to drive the 40 miles or so from there to Safford AZ in under 30 minutes in her dads Ford Pick-up with the 428CJ motor in it so she had the experiance. She takes of in the Odessy minivan with the 3.5 Vtec, 3 of the kids and a 3 or 4 to one weight disadvantage. Wills Speedo is in KM, so it wasn't till later when I was able to do the math that I figured out that I had finally caught her and blown by at 120 MPH. She apparently had cranked up the Soccer-mobile to 110!

Somewhere in NM uphill with a 30+ MPH headwind I caught sight of an arrest-me red Integra engine-delivery-box in the rear-view. With a big grin I slowed down thinking what a story this would make. I finally got bored waiting for him.

I had scubbed off pretty much all the remaining tread by the time I got to Globe AZ. Globe to Phoenix goes through Salt River Canyon and has the only real twisty black-top on the trip. I stopped at Big-O and put on new shoes and had them align it. Well worth it! That stretch has very few passing zones and they are usually only a couple of hundred yards long before the next hill or curve. In the past you really don't bother to try unless some guy pulling a trailer basically pulls over and stops. I was passing cars two and three at a time.

Great CAR Will, thanks for building it.

D B - I'm very glad that you're happy with his car! Welcome to HondaSwap too, since I never got to welcome you on your first post. :thumbsup:

Back