Selling the Vette

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

corvetteguy

Welp,

Reason has hit me and logic has just set in...I've had the car 3 years now and its beena great three years..but..its time i start saving money...and the Vette has to go.....Plus its just not a practical car always having to store it in the winter...So its time ot say goodbye...Its up on ebay....If anyone knows anyone whos looking for a nice vette...send them to the link....

1994 Supercharged Corvette

What are you getting next? I would say get a c6 vette. But then theres that whole winter storage thing. :shrug2:

Quoted post[/post]]
damn...

you never even let me rip on it with the charger yet :p
Come by anytime man....i'll be around till like 6 tonight....

I'm not buying anything else...I have the Explorer.....I sold the celica on Ebay for 2k....Pretty pissed about it.....my buddy changed the map sensor and the air ambient temp sensor yesterday and now the car runs like new....thing flies..has mad power.. 175psi in Cylindors 1/4 and 180psi in the other 2...plus its mint...o well...least its out of my hair...i already got the 2k...Actually he told me i could just send the money back and i could try to resell the car cause he didn't even think 2k would win the auction he expected atleast 3k+...

After i get a better job and move in with my girlfriend, maybe then i can get another one....I'm gonna miss that god dam car so much.....

damn man that sux, your car was probably close to the fastest on this site

that and now u will have to change your name to explorerguy :p

ACK! move in with your girlfriend!!! ACK!

lol

you should sign up for the drift out. get the vette sideways. lol

If he doesn't he can let me borrow it for the event...I'll get it sideways. :p

But good luck on the sale, I'd hate to see it go if I had one.

ooo you have an Explorer :mrgreen: bag that somebitch!! heres what one looks like laid out. its been body dropped so its going to sit ALOT lower and this is the older square bodystyle. heres the pic:

slamfest2%20032.jpg

:)

stop trying to drop everything!!!!!!!! lol thats the most retarded things ive seen..... well second to an actual retarded kid..

Back