Selling the Vette

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wow... that's a nice Vette... I was actually thinking about going all redneck and buying a C4 not too long ago. Too bad I don't have the disposable income. :cry:

Good luck on the sale. I feel you on the getting rid of a toy to get a house thing. I did the opposite. I bought the house, was/is broke as fuck, sold the toy to help, and am still broke as fuck. :cry:

Quoted post[/post]]
Note to self: Sign you are getting old, sell car and buy house. j/k

:shrug2:

I bought a house, then I bought a car. :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Wow... that's a nice Vette... I was actually thinking about going all redneck and buying a C4 not too long ago. Too bad I don't have the disposable income. :cry:

Good luck on the sale. I feel you on the getting rid of a toy to get a house thing. I did the opposite. I bought the house, was/is broke as fuck, sold the toy to help, and am still broke as fuck. :cry:

I was considering buying a C5, but then thought better of it and bought another Honda. The C5's trunk is about 5 times larger though...

Quoted post[/post]]

Thanks....you shoulda bought one....nowa days, with the C6's out...you can pick up a C4 dirt cheap...its kinda sad..but...hell..you can even get a c5 relatively cheap.....

Quoted post[/post]]

I was considering buying a C5, but then thought better of it and bought another Honda. The C5's trunk is about 5 times larger though...

You shoulda went with the C5, its all about the trunk space lol.....

I'm sure if i sell my Vette, i will have another in the near future.....In the mean time my dad has a 1999 FRC 6spd so i will just take that out when the weather gets nicer next year.....i actually might end up buying his end of next year some time....

Well, the Vette is sold...My dad decided he was going to buy it from me....Got the 12k i wanted...paid off the 7780.50 i owed on it...which left me with a good chunk of change to pay off some Credit cards and have alil left over in case i get a place....

Sad Sad Day for me ....Love makes you do some crazy things.....

was that you last night at 7:30 by the firestation/edgewood?

i drove past a c4 that looked like yours....

Back