Send me some Techno for Driving

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
I'm looking for some good techno to listen to for late night driving or travelling to race events. For some reason, techno is good car music. I'm not big into who makes good stuff to try and download it. Just looking for 4 or 5 cd's worth of stuff. If you guys have any advice, or want to email some files that would be cool. Just send them to get.nick@hotmail.com.

How about we give up some suggestions and let you find them ?

I'll start off with "Sully - Anothead"

Celerity said:
How about we give up some suggestions and let you find them ?

I'll start off with "Sully - Anothead"

i was hoping for something along the lines of "receive 80 minutes of music file/download/burn to cd/listen in car".

but this works to. thanks steve

download the torrent that B put up, its great and overe 6 hours of music

Celerity said:
Well I forget - where are you ?

I live in Tacoma Washington. I only have dial up at my house and my work filters most of that stuff. that's why i was hoping to get a file via email then i would be able to download it onto my laptop while i'm at work.

i listen to mostly alternative rock and hip hop music. but i hear a lot of techno and would like to have some cd's for variety.

you want people to send you music via email for 4 or 5 cd's worth? haha, isn't there a limit on most email of like 10mb for attachments. thats atleast 70 attachments to fill a cd.

like someone else said, download the torrent B put up. Its Voices of trance. i Dl'ed the last one that was 5 hours, and its good. the new one was dl'ing slow, so i havent messed with it yet, but i'm sure its good.

Shit i don't know. I'm not a computer guy. haha. i just need some new music for the library.

Anything by Tiesto. Enough said.

good shit, exactly what i was looking for. thanks reik. anybody can feel free to send more or give more ideas.

Last edited:
i have a cd i made that has a bunch of "old" songs... my favorite track being (don't hate) ATB - Don't Stop... it somehow captures the mood of my spirited driving and the essence of the mountain... lol

why would anyone hate on that song...if you dont have sex that way...its just rude. (btw, it's dont stop til i cum :)...well maybe thats a remixed version i heard...)

I like that song for driving though (I DLed the real version...for some reason slow techno actually makes driving fast more fun...makes you feel like youre floating through traffic)

Last edited:
Check out Dj Micro - Out Through the Input... if you can find it... about 65 minutes of pretty good techno.

He was at the Lizard Lounge (i think) a few years ago. I remember being sick but not leaving the club until 2-2:30a. KICK ASS live...If Micro's in your area, definitely go and see him.

best driving cd ever:

cd2.jpeg

if anyone can find me it, i'll be your best friend.

i had it, lost it in a windows crash, can't find it any more :(

Robert Smit - Timezones+1 (24-02-2002)
01. Intro
02. CRW - After The Rain (Clubby Mix)
03. Kay Cee - I Feel You (Club Mix)
04. Tranquility Bass - Razorfish
(Above And Beyond Banging Mix)
05. Cyclone - Salobre (Nickelson Remix)
06. Oceanlab - Clear Blue Water (Ferry Corsten Remix)
07. Ransom - My Dance ( Ferry Corsten Remix)
08. Golden Girls - Kinetic 2001 (Vincent De Moor Remix)
09. Dumonde vs Lange - Memory (Lange Dub)
10. Hemstock & Jennings - Mirage (Of Hope)
11. Kid Vicious - Contagious (Lemon 8 Remix)
12. Blank & Jones - D.F.F. (Marco V Remix)
13. Alex Bartlett - Amnesia
14. Lakata - Sunsational (Space Punk Remix)
15. The Space Brothers - Everywhere I Go (Push Remix)
16. IIO - Rapture (Armin Van Buuren Remix)
17. Robert Smit - Beamrider
18. Outro

Back