send your minions that I may lay waste to them

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondasaurus

lawyer letter:
Check out this letter sent from "Foreclosure Stoppage" Attorney George Babcock to opposing counsel Mark Harmon...
Dear Mr. Harmon,
Please be advised that I have been retained by Mr. Conley regarding the notice of illegal foreclosure you mailed to him on February 4, 2011. The chain of title to this properly and the note is like a walk down the yellow brick road. Is Harmon Law the Wizard of Title? You display extreme indifference to the law by noticing a foreclosure on this property. As you know, I take great pride in defending my clients against the evil forces that guide your actions. Mr. Conley is a personal friend. It is my intention to be even more pugilistic in this matter. It is disgusting and I will make sure that whoever violates his property rights is knocked out of the ring. No TKO's will be accepted. A full fledged, right cross to the chin of the beast.
I look forward to a response although I am quite certain you will not engage me as is your habit. Send your minions that I may lay waste to them before me.
I hope that this letter is circulated as has been your habit in the past. I like my enemy to know that I am at its doorstep.
Very truly yours,
George E. Babcock, Esquire

:werd: and you get an awesome story to tell from it

based off of reading the damn letter...
i would say the context is that: Mr. Conley is being foreclosed on... Mr. Conley has secured George Babcock as his lawyer in this matter, who apparently is a big swinging dick in the world of foreclosure law,and also happens to be a personal friend

not really much more needed to get the basic jist of the situation

Listen there Mr. 95dc4iwanttoboostandgowickedsuperfuckinfastinsomaybesomedayagirlwilltouchmyballsandshowmeherboobies...

No one fucking asked you

Back