Sept. 11 Conspiracy Theorist

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 1989 - there were plans to erect scaffolding and disassemble the WTC towers and rebuild them. Cost projection was around $5.6 billion.

There was a 1989 meeting and the folks at the architectural firm [Emory Roth, the project architect that took over after the design architects completed the conceptual drawings] that had their office, records, plans and specs seized - were told that the $5.6 billion "take it down, rebuild it" project was cancelled and in about "10-12 years" they would "blow it up and start over".

insurance on WTC was increased by 300% in june-july of 2001

there are computer systems installed in modern airplanes that allow for them to be remotely controlled in the event that a terrorsit attempts to hijack the plane...

i dunno what the truth is, all i know is that there are too many unanswered questions...

overall cost from what you are saying is worth more than this in the eyes of the us government- i think not-

the lives of us citizens means NOTHING to the gov't... the same gov't that has acknowledged testing its own citizens for radioactive fall out to see what would happen... the same gov;t that tests its own cia agents with LSD, to see what would happen...

5.6 billion to rebuild, or..... terrorist attack that would make the rebuild covered by insurance, as well as a means to start wars in both afganistan and iraq, both of which the us had very keen interest due to the amount of money to be made through the oil industry...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Dec 17 2004, 11:51 AM
In 1989 - there were plans to erect scaffolding and disassemble the WTC towers and rebuild them. Cost projection was around $5.6 billion.

There was a 1989 meeting and the folks at the architectural firm [Emory Roth, the project architect that took over after the design architects completed the conceptual drawings] that had their office, records, plans and specs seized - were told that the $5.6 billion "take it down, rebuild it" project was cancelled and in about "10-12 years" they would "blow it up and start over".

insurance on WTC was increased by 300% in june-july of 2001

why would they have waited so long ! they would help out and blow it up before this -

there are computer systems installed in modern airplanes that allow for them to be remotely controlled in the event that a terrorsit attempts to hijack the plane...

and with training and flight school im sure they are ways to know how to overide if there are this- but i dont think this system is useful not when they have fighter planes ready to take one out over the pentagon - and the one up here in mn in a no fly zone when bush was here-

i dunno what the truth is, all i know is that there are too many unanswered questions...

- ask more questions -dont point fingers - pointing fingers is offending and stirs up trouble -
[post=433645]Quoted post[/post]​

You may not know what the truth is, but we (educated ones) know you're off your damn rocker.

Kudos to destroying any argument you ever have regarding government or politics, here.

You're just too radical and too out there.

What he says just doesn't add up.

God dammit... Can we just all agree to not piss all over political threads at the first sign of activity?

im not destroying arguement but-watch where you point fingers - it can put you ina corner - im off my rocker- sorry there but i need facts and will only lean offa proven fact ( theories are just bullshit to me until proven) like the court system innocent untill proven guilty - i give the government the same leverage they give me - i damn well know im to radical and out there--- i eat thombakhoum and rice for lunch every fricken day lol- and nope what he said has its wholes like a target at a shooting range- there might be fact but as of right not 90% is just fiction !

This is being closed. Why? Because we have had the WTC/Pentagon "government" attack thread before, and every time some moron comes up with another hairbrained theory it doesn't need to waste more space and start more arguments.

Also the whole "the government this, the government that" is really annoying. For one thing the government is comprised of individuals, it is not an malicious entity out to cook it's ants with it's magnifing glass. And learn that there are different levels and branchs of the government, not just one hell bent on fuck you and me. Basically bring an education to the table or don't sit down.

And evidence, bring some and start a thread. Conspiracy, conjecture, LSD visions leave at home.

I would like to point out just a couple of things that were brought up as misinformation by reckedracing:

1. The structure of a building is designed to withstand a certain exposure to heat and direct flame, be it a single-family house or a 100-story skyscraper. Most times, these ratings are expressed in hours (1-hr, 2-hr, etc). Never could a building stand up to direct flame for an indefinite amount of time, especially that of a fire fueled by jet fuel. They are only meant to stand long enough to evacuate the occupants of the building.

2. The Towers were actually designed to withstand the impact of a 727 jet....the biggest jet at the time of the Towers' construction. They withstood the impact of those jets, which were quite a bit bigger than 727's. Notice the phrase "withstand the impact of". The planes, flying at several hundred miles an hour, slammed into those towers, and the towers stood. It was only the heat of the fires that melted the steel, causing the pancaking effect of the floors and eventually the collapse of the buildings.

3. On the pancaking effect: This was another portion of the design of the buildings. The designers knew that, should those towers ever fall, falling sideways would have a disastrous effect on New York City for many, many blocks. So they designed the structure to pancake, falling directly into its footprint, to minimize damage to surrounding areas. Hey, you know what? The buildings did exactly what they were designed to do.....AGAIN.

By the way, I've got my degree in architecture and have been working in the field for over 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back