serious help needed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinconfes

ive been rackin my brain for months now on what to do to my 98 civic ex(auto by the way).i know i have to switch it to manual becuz the tranny wont hold on turbo . to top it off im broke due to losing my job last week so this is just to help me ease my brain.

1. is the b18c worth the extra grand?
2.in florida can i put an older model engine and it still be legal?
3.if so what year turbo kit do i need?
4.how much psi can i run on that stock engine and it still be a reliable daily driver?
(note:i bought the car for 6500 and i dont want to spend more than 6 or 7 grand on it. i plan on sellin it within the next 2 years neway and im only lookin to make 250-275whp)
5. i met this kid who has been wantin to race me in a 97 eclipse gts pullin 320hp.
what kind of hp do i need to pull to give him a good run?
6. are superchargers ne good with civics? if so can i kepp the auto tranny and what kind of hp can i expect from it?:confused:

im jus startin out bein only 17 so im new at this and if i would have really thot of it i wouldnt have gottin a honda or acura due to havin to do lack of power in stock engine...i would jus sell it and get a different one but again i have no money...would it make more sense jus to leave it and save up money for a new car?i seriously need help im too indecisive with my car apparently.

your help is greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back