serious help needed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I used to sit down for 4-5 hours everynight tryin to research info.but all I came up with was what I should have bought.I had been lookin for a car for months and I was tired of lookin/my parents said I was getting obsessed...LOL. And btw the dual exuast was already on the car,I wouldn't have done the dualies. And with the ctr and itr swap I know I would have to change it to manual. I'm not that much of a newb.but I definetly am gunna get a newer car so that way an engine swap isn't even to be thought of.and I'm sure if I had the money I would do a swap and maybe when my friend opens his shop then I will get to do one but right now it doesn't seem ideal

I used to sit down for 4-5 hours everynight tryin to research info.but all I came up with was what I should have bought.I had been lookin for a car for months and I was tired of lookin/my parents said I was getting obsessed...LOL. And btw the dual exuast was already on the car,I wouldn't have done the dualies. And with the ctr and itr swap I know I would have to change it to manual. I'm not that much of a newb.but I definetly am gunna get a newer car so that way an engine swap isn't even to be thought of.and I'm sure if I had the money I would do a swap and maybe when my friend opens his shop then I will get to do one but right now it doesn't seem ideal

Cool man, suit yourself.

Back