:( SES light :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yes well i am sorry i like my tools and yes my solus did it if ya don't believe me tough shit. i probably have more money in one darwer of my tool box than your whole car is worth my friend. so don't try to tell me how much a scan tool costs i am on the snap on truck every week buyin tools. i own one you don't so who cares, you want to be an internet tough guy and tell me my shit doesn't work when not only myself but e and b were both standing right next to me that is fine. i have no time for an immature argument from a retard who thinks they know everything about everything. and just so ya know a bmw is just a standard obd2 system so the knucklheads at vatozone could even scan that car to tell ya what code its throwing, they just can't clearf the codes smartass

yes well i am sorry i like my tools and yes my solus did it if ya don't believe me tough shit. i probably have more money in one darwer of my tool box than your whole car is worth my friend. so don't try to tell me how much a scan tool costs i am on the snap on truck every week buyin tools. i own one you don't so who cares, you want to be an internet tough guy and tell me my shit doesn't work when not only myself but e and b were both standing right next to me that is fine. i have no time for an immature argument from a retard who thinks they know everything about everything. and just so ya know a bmw is just a standard obd2 system so the knucklheads at vatozone could even scan that car to tell ya what code its throwing, they just can't clearf the codes smartass

I am not looking for an argument, I simply asked for the code. You can waste all of the 300 dollars a week you make doing oil changes and batteries buying scan tools you dont even need, that is fine with me. I don't know everything about everything but I consider myself very well educated being an ASE master certified technician working in the field for 7+ years.

As for tools, you keep buying them. I have 30k+ debt with Matco/Snapon together not including my $16000 box and my $2000 roll cart. This is what I DO, and its what you WILL do in the future. .

:lmao: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what was that about assumption being the mother of all fuck ups???

dude i am not in the car repair buisness i do car audio bud and when you trip a code in a car when your doin a remote starter you need to be able to clear it. i am sorry but it saves me money by not having to pay a dealership to clear the code. 30 k in debt yeah thats nice buddy but i have 40 k paid in full in tools, if i don't have the money to pay for whatever tool i want or need i don't buy it period. so i wont be in your shoes with debt for tools the only debt i have is my house and well thats a pretty good investment i think.

on a customer complaint basis only... that means that it is not a full blown recall, it is just a known issue.

all he needs to do is go to BMW and get the update and he will be fine
that's what I thought I read, pardon my poor use of terminology.:)
the good new is, and correct me if I'm wrong, that it will be free to fix.

BTW if it is free he narrowly avoided Klyphs diagnosis.

that's what I thought I read, pardon my poor use of terminology.:)
the good new is, and correct me if I'm wrong, that it will be free to fix.

BTW if it is free he narrowly avoided Klyphs diagnosis.
yep and yep

yeah i saw it.

new tire should be here tomorrow...
if i get home form work early on thurs (unlikely) i'll swap it out thurs night, else saturday.
then i'll call and make an appt for mon or tues at bmw

Im not trying to knock you Mike, but dont critisize me about diagnostics. Thats good you have 40k paid worth of tools. I can pay off my debt in 6 months, but why? I pay very little in interest and it keeps my credit score high.

I saw the bulletin, E. I read it a few minutes ago.

don't think i posted about it here...

got 'em on
vibrate like fuck
took 'em to get rebalanced
all balanced perfect
suspect bad bead in right front
TireRack.com sending out replacement tire

no offense dude, but i trust mike far more than you.
especially after reading this post
https://hondaswap.com/civic-del-sol-eg-ek/possible-114109/#post967693

Thats perfectly fine by me B. You can trust whoever you desire. And as for that post about the vtec killer cams, they make a cam for the b18 non vtec engine, which is mentioned IN THAT LINK I posted. And they are called vtec killer cams. If you feel the need to argue, just call up Toda directly and ask for Nick, he was the guy who sold my buddy a set for his LS build about two years ago.

Back