Settle once and for all.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

orosco

Im sick of hearing do this swap or do that...I want to know what is the best swap. I have a 94 integra LS and im planning on doing a swap next month.. I've looked at the K20 ( rsx type S), but i wasnt sure if their is any shift linkage problems going from a 5sp to a 6sp or if the swap would be to expensive as far as labor costs. I also considered the H22 which is 80lbs heavier which turns me off but it has a great start at the 2.0, 200hp. Then theres the good ole B20 off a CRV, which has serious torque and is swaps right into a teg. Considering im going to be running boost, which motor should i go with. I could just build up the LS motor but i rather move to a 2.0. which the B20 has. So i would love some help on this one.
Tell me if their are any problems with any of these swaps and of they are difficult and bottom line what is the best swap for a 3rd gen teg....

I'll start and say that I think the K20 would be best but im unsure about the tranny situation...If their is no problem with this swap let me know, because people have been saying i will have problems going from a 5sp over to a 6sp..
thanks guys
p.s. I also thought about a B20 with an ITR tranny...As you can tell im a bit confused and need advice on what swap i should do....

Back