sex offenders and myspace

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

with some refinment it could be a great tool to keep them off of myspace, which would be great

I no longer contribute to the myspace craze. I deleted my profile a couple of weeks ago. What a waste of my time. I hope the guy can nail those sex offenders though. Freakin sickos.

Though a good idea, its useless against anyone who knows about it. Fake emails are too easy to get. So they might kick a few off myspace, and then those few register a new address and are right back on.

i met my current gf on myspace. she messaged me randmly, out of the blue. been together about 4 months now and couldnt be happier.

i met my current gf on myspace. she messaged me randmly, out of the blue. been together about 4 months now and couldnt be happier.
i wish i didn't have to have mine set to private. i would like to be able to meet girls on myspace.

ive met a few chics on there. ill admit, its too easy. ive hooked up with a few chicks from myspace. i never thought id find someone that was more then a fling though. just turned out to have everything in common. literally a perfect match. which is kind of weird from a random message. i mean this wasnt even a match site, just happened to meet, what are the odds.

i get random messages all the time though. i dont care who sees my profile. i dont friend everyone, only legitimate friends, or hot chicks that are semi local :)

well, my ex would look at my page and message people on my friends list. on my old page before i got with her, i had a million girls hit me up. but now it's friends only.

I met Ian's gf on myspace, too...but I PIIDB.

:ph34r:

Back