SEXSOMNIA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

didnt you know??? EVERYTHING is a medical condition these days

Yeah, I read that yesterday... Such bullshit. I'm going to get stoned out of my mind and walk from house to house raping people.

This is why everyone should sleep with a gun within arm's reach. You're in my house, you're dead. fuck your "condition"

what a dumb bitch.

she went to sleep in a bed with a guy she met at a party.

whether he raped her or not, or has a condition or not, that bitch is a retard and deserves everything she got. if yuo don't want to get fucked, don't spend the night in the bed with a guy you just met.

christ.

7 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
7 Members: hondarin, swanny, phyregod, Battle Pope, 92dxhatch, Slammed89Integra, chestercheeto48

lmao.

I suffer from this same condition, except mine has a tendency to flare up while awake even. It's dangerous, I tell you. Terrible condition to have to deal with.

i think i have that....ive woken up several times giving it good to my wife.....the first time she got scared cuz my eyes were closed....now she just takes it until i wake up or she just slaps me...lol...she likes it

there must be a cream for this or something....

the only sex ive had while sleeping was me being raped. and it has happened twice.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
the only sex ive had while sleeping was me being raped. and it has happened twice.

So.... if you were sleeping, how the hell do you know it happened?
first time was on a pull out couch in my best friend's gf's house. one of my other friends was "asleep" on the other couch. he called me a dick for doing it the next morning. i said i had a few beers and went to bed. he recalled that i didnt really move and she removed and replace the clothing. she was my gf at the time, i didnt care.

second time was on the couch in my fraternity house, i was probably the drunkest i have even been in my life. started at about 5 or 6. hammered at 8:30, dont remember after about 9 or 10, but i was told i was up and drinking until pass out at 4:30 or 5. it was the president. friends knew i was out for the night and thought it was hilarious that she did it.

yea i guess its not rape when my unconsious self can still get a hard on.

Back