sexual harrasment

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

'i'm going to kill you' is actually attempted murder in some places

Saying your going to kill someone is considered aggrv. assault even though its verbal. Has different penalties due to the circumstances. I asked my cousin who is a nyc police officer and TNT what the consequences are if I were to beat someone's ass. He tells me it depends on how bad you actually hurt them. Bumps and bruises are considered simple assault, stays local. If they need stitches, broken bones etc. it is considered aggrv. assault which carries a more serious penalty and will go to county court, not local. It all depends on how it is charged.

yup even though its just words saying im gona kill you has a assault charge

Not enough to go on. No witnesses. Its her word against his and not for nothin, in todays society, a nobody will not win. I'll take care of it when the time is right, my way.

You do realize that there don't have to be any wittnesses, right?

It's just like an Equal Opportunity complaint, all the complainee has to do is feel like something happened.

Don't forget that you harassed him via telephone, depending on the state, that could carry some hefty fines/jail time. And you made a direct threat on his life. You screwed yourself, and your girl by using the telephone drunk.

EDIT:
I didn't see that you have a history of agrivated assault. Enjoy your jail. Srsly.

Last edited:
thats some fucked up shit but you really should learn to control yourself

If you did you could have:

a. completed that assbeating without all the heat

or

b. filed a complaint and sued his ass

Now doing either is much more difficult

#1 shouldnt have called him

There was no reason to call. If he said yes then what? If he said no then what? Nothing. You dont want to fight him and risk getting locked up. So the call was for nothing.

A. File a complaint
or
B. wait a year or so and wait for him outside of work late one night.....

thats some fucked up shit but you really should learn to control yourself

If you did you could have:

a. completed that assbeating without all the heat

or

b. filed a complaint and sued his ass

Now doing either is much more difficult
:concur:

revenge is a thinking mans game

I don't look for trouble, it seems to find its way to me like a god damn test of my self control. I grew up a lot different from most of the people on here. My roots are my roots plain and simple. I let it go, he gets a free ride? Maybe you, not me.

No, no. It's NJ, NJ does this to people.

No, no. It's NJ, NJ does this to people.
Preaching to the choir. I tuned up a drunk kid who threw at me first and now I have assault charges and my lawyer says i could be in real trouble. Got to love the law.

so you're gonna go beat him up huh?
beat him up good?

what is this 3rd grade?

should have hit him in the wallet, where it really counts

can't really say i would have acted any differently if some guy put his hands down my girls pants, but i'm not the kind of person to make so much noise the cops get called

Boss: Hello
Me: You got somethin to tell me?
Boss: No why whats up?
Me: DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING..TO TELL ME??
Boss: No, why whats going on?
Me: I know what you been doing motherfucker dont you lie to me
Boss: What are you talking about???
Me: You touching my girls ass while she is working
Me: No means no motherfucker and your lucky the cops showed up or else you would be in the CCU fighting for your life
Boss: Thats crazy I didnt do anything to her, I grazed her ass once that was it
Me: This is whats going to happen; she is not working for you anymore and you lose our numbers. If you so much as call here ill crack your peanut fuckin head. Your god damn lucky the police showed up at my house due to the a neighbor hearing me screaming and now I can't do shit
Boss: The police are coming here now??
Me: No you stunad'...you should know me better than that...
Me: If I see you on the street im gonna beat the mother-fucking-shit-out-of-you.
Me: *hangs up*

Wow your an official gansta now, B- in shit talking 101.
Real men dont talk, they just throw down. Boys talk shit.

You sir are an asshat.

Just my opinion

what has the world come to when you cant beat a pricks ass for touching your girl ... *cough*

Your girl liked the touching, Plain and Fucking simple... Go whoop her ass too. If she didn't like it at all she would have done more than just saying 'stop' or 'no' or waiting an entire week before telling you... she's just as guilty...

#1 shouldnt have called him

There was no reason to call. If he said yes then what? If he said no then what? Nothing. You dont want to fight him and risk getting locked up. So the call was for nothing.

A. File a complaint
or
B. wait a year or so and wait for him outside of work late one night.....

Option B is my choice.

Wow your an official gansta now, B- in shit talking 101.
Real men dont talk, they just throw down. Boys talk shit.

You sir are an asshat.

Just my opinion

Im no 'gangsta' for one, but I have a thing called pride. You say real men throw down? I dont talk, I perform bro. When there is heat on you, you cant do anything without YOU being the first one they go see if something happens. If i hit him I get locked up, period. This isn't the sticks where your from pal, this is NJ. Am I going to ruin my future and possibly lose my job over him? No. I've learned in the past years from my mistakes from "throwing down" and you know what it got me? Permanent loss of my NJ state ABC and two years conditional probation because I got real lucky in court and he had no witness'. I am 6'3, 250lbs and I fight very well. Its all mental. So when this situation happens to you, and the girl who you have been with for three and a half years, you tell me what you would do. Me not calling wouldnt justify shit to me personally.

And btw, you would look like the asshat when your sitting in jail after "hrowing down", probably getting YOUR ass beat. :)

Your girl liked the touching, Plain and Fucking simple... Go whoop her ass too. If she didn't like it at all she would have done more than just saying 'stop' or 'no' or waiting an entire week before telling you... she's just as guilty...

I can understand why you say that, but its not what your thinking. She knows me, very well. She knows my temper, very well. She has seen me physically hurt people bad and I almost went to jail for it. She doesn't want me to get locked up, that is why she didnt say anything until now. She figured it would stop, as it did for a week. But he did it again and that is when she told me. She was scared, crying to me bro. My gf isnt a skank, she is loyal. We have been together for 3 1/2 years and have been living together for 3 years. Trust me, no woman would like a toothless white trash pos who is 48 years old touching them, period.

What was the point of that? Grew up and learn how to handle something like this. Taking it into your own hands is NOT the right thing to do. Even if he was fucking her.

Would you rather beat his ass and go to jail, or get him put into jail and have your girl get a payout?

I hate people who do the stuff you did, its like a little dog that barks a big bark but doesn't do shit. If I was in his shoes and wanted to take things into my own hands (and I wouldn't) if I had the slightly clue that the police were at your place and overheard what they heard, I would let someone beat me up and call the police on you.

On the other hand, for all you know you could show up one day to do something to him and he could pull something out on you. gun maybe? who knows.

grow up

Last edited:
I can understand why you say that, but its not what your thinking. She knows me, very well. She knows my temper, very well. She has seen me physically hurt people bad and I almost went to jail for it. She doesn't want me to get locked up, that is why she didnt say anything until now. She figured it would stop, as it did for a week. But he did it again and that is when she told me. She was scared, crying to me bro. My gf isnt a skank, she is loyal. We have been together for 3 1/2 years and have been living together for 3 years.

Guess shes the smart one in the relationship. To bad she didn't just go to the police.

Trust me, no woman would like a toothless white trash pos who is 48 years old touching them, period.

You would think that, but it happens all the time and some of the women like it... $$$

I dont need a payout Jeffie, I make good money. Everyone in this world today is about money money money, sue sue sue. It's obvious we both come from different places and have two different outlooks on this. I will get my revenge when the time is right. Not by beating him up, but by crippling his businness. Ive already talked to my lawyer and he spoke with my gf. Not enough to have a case, bottom line. So, I will cripple him another way that will hurt him financially.

Guess shes the smart one in the relationship. To bad she didn't just go to the police.

You would think that, but it happens all the time and some of the women like it... $$$

Police won't do anything Jeff, why don't you comprehend that? All I can do is press charges locally, it gets moved to federal court, and the results arent worth the effort. Straight from my lawyers mouth.

Back