Sexy EG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

Gallery
http://www.1320video.com/gallery/v/oralbum...rand/?g2_page=2

IMG_3019.jpg

IMG_3026.jpg

IMG_3027.JPG

IMG_3035.jpg

IMG_3044.jpg

IMG_3048.jpg

IMG_3055.jpg

IMG_3085.jpg

IMG_3092.jpg

IMG_3115.jpg

IMG_3117.jpg

IMG_3121.jpg

man....both of the cars you've posted look sick...black does something to me like no other color..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

must be nothing better to do in nebraska than make your car look FUCKIN SICK.

<- not a fan of huge spoiler on hatchback, but the intercooler bigger than my bathroom makes up for it.
It is a super sexy car.
TYC's = :thumbsup:
Wheels = :thumbsup:
Car = :thumbsup:
I want it :cry:
My GF wants to buy a black hatch, so if anyone's selling a hatch (EG) in BLACK lemme know.
Must be 5 spd, she refuses to drive auto.

Corey if I move out there can we kick it so the next thread you post is SEXY DC? All the cars you post are wy sick PROPS. Nebraska rules.

That car is fucking sick, there is a lot of time involved in that thing. :thumbsup:

IMO the Kit and the wing need to go. but I do love where the placement of the side markers are and the nice fatty front mount doesn't hurt either. :)

Did he shave the antenna hole ?

Also, I think that people should make the smooth hatch as an aftermarket offering. That looks so great.

an intercooler that big makes me very interested in what its attached to.

all in all real nice ass car, but i want to know some specs.

Yeah we have some pretty sweet whips up here. Not much else to do besides cow tip or have sex with our sisters. (hahahahahah)

Yeah if any of yall ever came up we could definatly find some action on the streets here. We have had some real good weekends lately. People know winter is creepin on up on us.

Let me see what other rides I can find for yall.. I am making a video compilation of our small Honda group with some sweet cars in it.

Nice pics!!! Sick hatch! Action shots are always sweet. I wanna know whats under that hood!

Im gonna have to go ahead and say rice. You remove that intercooler and swap, then what are you left with? Another steamer with 17" or 18" polished lip wheels and nice paint.

Quoted post[/post]]
Im gonna have to go ahead and say rice. You remove that intercooler and swap, then what are you left with? Another steamer with 17" or 18" polished lip wheels and nice paint.

Actually your left with a 350+ whp car with a Fully Built LS under the hood.

But you can still call him a Ricer because he won't hear ya when your way back there with you SICK 15.4 time.. (which is weaksauce for a GSR at your sea level).

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Actually your left with a 350+ whp car with a Fully Built LS under the hood.

But you can still call him a Ricer because he won't hear ya when your way back there with you SICK 15.4 time.. (which is weaksauce for a GSR at your sea level).
:werd: BURN!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
This hatch gets :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back