Sexy EG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Haha and its a built LS nontheless! No vtec just pure DOHC power!

Kit = :thumbsdown:
wheels = :thumbsdown: they're too big and the polished lip looks silly

However, the rest of the car looks pretty fucking tight!

Every category except for that fucking rediculous spoiler. Yuck!!!! Why do people try to put spoilers on hatches?? It's beyond me! Duckbill or stock or bust! It's like those idiots who slap the aluminum spoilers on their hatches.......:rollseyes:

Other than that, pretty sick!!

He put it on there for points for Shows. Do I have to explain what a car built for shows have to have?. The more rice the more the points.

hey caraudiophile, can you let me in on what kinda camera was used to take those shots? They're really clear.

the only 2 things that could make that car even sexier are: a duckbill instead of that spoiler and a different rear bumper. the bumper shouldnt stick out like that. it sorta kills the flow. Its such a hot car anyways

Quoted post[/post]]
He put it on there for points for Shows. Do I have to explain what a car built for shows have to have?. The more rice the more the points.

Cars at car shows do not require a spoiler. A hatch isn't designed to have a spoiler in the first place. It's pretty much a one-in-a-million chance that a judge's final decision comes down to what commercially available spoiler is installed.

Those engine bay pics are sweet.....not at all my choice of engine, but I'd be lucky to find a cleaner engine bay :)

Props to this dude!

....but loose the spoiler.

LOL i love how you whore every ones car but your own. Go get your bottle fed ef and see what i rig up just to make you look bad. I just have not had the money to back the sort of thing im able to do, so it never got any farther then an intake head and an exhaust on my own car. But i have done much more then that and currently am working on a project that may as well be mine. With that said picture an all motor b16 and you looking at the ass end of a CRX. Reguardless all i was doing was giving my opinion, this is a forum ya know.

The cars not impressive to me because he removed part of the stock taillights, put black on black with a polished lip, has a shity ugly wing on a hatch. Now not to say things have and or need to be set in stone but cmon, mofos know you dont wing a hatch with anything weard inless you absolutly need to cause your doing like 150+ mph fairly often and you just dont feel like you have enough down force in the back with your cf duckbill.

The people who work there seem to be puting down some nice engine builds and what ever but the cars are "The BOOTYNESS".

So go get your rust bucket ef and i will get my DC2 (with S2k seats) and i will do a 15.4 and smile as i look better even with my shity wheel combo at the moment.

Quoted post[/post]]
LOL i love how you whore every ones car but your own. Go get your bottle fed ef and see what i rig up just to make you look bad. I just have not had the money to back the sort of thing im able to do, so it never got any farther then an intake head and an exhaust on my own car. But i have done much more then that and currently am working on a project that may as well be mine. With that said picture an all motor b16 and you looking at the ass end of a CRX. Reguardless all i was doing was giving my opinion, this is a forum ya know.

So go get your rust bucket ef and i will get my DC2 (with S2k seats) and i will do a 15.4 and smile as i look better even with my shity wheel combo at the moment.

So you like people who whore out others car than you brag someone else's up at the same time?.. Interesting. Open mouth and Insert Foot.

My Rust Bucket EF.. Your right. It is.. But you know what. My New Lancer Isn't. Neither is the 2004 Dodge Caravan which I bought both brand new last year.. Oh and not to mention the house we just bought.. Point in being I have better things to spend my Money on Vs looking cool. I want to go fast and thats it. If I was competing to make myself look "Cool" while driving a slow car and Bragging about my "Tight" seats. To me Mr. UDT you are the exact definition of a Ricer. So please Sell the GSR and give it someone who can do wonders with it and just Buy a Eclipse NA and put some "Cool Seats" in it.

But on your "I go get this" Ricer mentality go get it my friend. Because if your name is not on the title, your not driving it, then put a Skirt on and let the real men play with their quick cars and pop whoever own's it balls out of your mouth so I can hear ya better.

Oh and just so you know.

PWNT!

damn boy :owned:

im gonna have to back caraudio here

because i too have a rust bucket ef with a b16 and im in the works gettin an NX nawwwz kit from a friend very soon because i want to go fast not look cool

Dude your such a whore, like i care about all your toys and your house good for you. It hadint even branched to all that shit till you whent there, so nice seeing the other side of your personality. I was just kinda talking smack about your elbucko vs my integra.

I didint mean to hurt your manhood to the point where you felt the need to bring up every large investment you have ever made. Sorry. Once again, from the start all i did was state my opinion on the car. Im not the first person yuo have lashed out at like a child.

Back