Sexy EG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Say it with me.

Typing Lessons.

Elbucko vs Your Integra.

Sure when you want to line them up?..

Oh thats right its Mad Tight Seats are made for racing. How about I just run NA then.. (Still a 14.6)

Basically I didn't want to bring it up either however I was mearly pointing out that the car is a Toy. Nothing more nothing less. Its driven maybe 500 miles through the year. Why spend all that money to make it look nice when I just want to go fast.

But thats ok. I accept your apology.

And I am such a whore. Thats not nice to call someone. Better recline them seats more and Roll Mad tyte getting all them chicks. I did not know posting some pictures of friends cars were that. Seemed like all the other people that don't have their heads up their friends asses with Mad Tyte All Motor B16's can see that.

LOL dont try and redeem your self. Your an ass :p

Oh yeah, and i know im mad tiizzite yo Fer shizzle.

See you missed the concept of you picking on my car about how fast it ran, i picked on your car about how rusty and ugly it is.

Your right. But if you look back you called this kid a Ricer. Then you revealed yourself as a closet ricer. "which to me is someone who wants to look cool driving an import instead of spending money to make it actually fast".

And you contradicting yourself to me would make you out to be the ass. But I am sure your buddy with the Mad Tyte All Motor B16 that would whoop me likes to see that ass in a Cheer Leading skirt. And you cheering him on and you wishing you could be like the rest of us and know what its like to drive an actual quick car.

But thats ok, because you have cool seats. You must of got them because the other seats were uncomfortable during your Sun Dialed Timed Run of a 15.4. I would want to make myself comfortable also if I knew thats how long it took me to get to the end of the 1320.

arguing.jpg

One hot ass car :)

yeah but dont deny it is not funny... it is an oldie but a goodie. Also i didnt deny it was a sechsay hatch.

I didint say nor do anything ricer ish or near it. Your just a douche. And i dont feel the need to speak up on all i have done with hondas, go have a pissing contest with one of your fellow red necks.

And believe me my knowledge gos farther then swapping some s2k seats. I love how you took that and ran with it though. My GSR is stock i never claimed it was fast......... so wheres the dilema? If anything just owning a car with the TAG "gsr , geezer" or what ever else people call it has made me the bigest target for every ones bull shit, my friends all wanna compare and shit to my car like its the basis or determing factor. I never said my car was fast its only a GSR lol damn. Can i get an "A men" for my stock GSR?

Get over it douche bag. My point was that my honda looks better then your honda. Thats all.

You = 13 second rust bucket
mine = 15 second leather glove

Seeing as thats how my car fits me with my S2K seats :mrgreen:

Reguardless, what it boils down to is you braught a bunk ass civic with a fast ass power plant to show people and when they didint like it you got mad.

you = fuckin red neck from the boondies

You wouldint know good taste in hondas if you had Koki Hirashima with his hand up your ass workin you like a puppet.

Shwing!

I just love how dipshits think that since I am in Nebraska I am automatically a Red Neck or have sex with my sister. That they don't even know I live in a Million plus City. But your right I do make fun of people that want to look Cool vs going fast. I don't care what you do or what you own or what you say you built. I could sit there and say all the shit I have done or saw done or anything else. Point comes down to this.

My Car is built for one reason. It was a Piece to begin with and will always be a piece. If I did ever put money into the Body some dipshit little kid would run into it or door ding it so I see it as pointless to me. So I put my money were it counts. Under the hood. I could care less about "looking cool" slumped over in my tight S2K seats. My New Si Seats are just fine enough for me.

And what makes you think I would not know a Good looking Honda?. Is it because of where I am from?. Do you think that just because you are from California you are a Import God?. California has spawned some of the God awful ugliest cars I have ever in my life seen. What I like is something plain and fast. Who gives a shit what a car looks like I want to see if its quick.

But thats just my mentality. You would rather just look cool and ride the jock of those who actually try to make the sport more respectful by other owners of different types of cars. (Typically your Domestic Owners). Hell they give me alot of respect for driving a beat down automobile that can lay a serious ass whooping on some cars.

But to me a car that looks cool it kinda pointless when its slow as hell. I could have a hell of alot more fun in a Fast Car vs one with "tight Seats".

But you enjoy those seats as I am sure you like riding in your boyfriends CRX slobbin his knob saying "God if you only had S2K seats this car would be the best EVA".

Me > You
My Car Faster than yours.

Until you actually pilot something and own it that has run a better time than me along with provide pictures and a slip you are just another Jock Swinging Kid that needs to Get off the Pot or shit when it comes to building a "Real Car".

And if you think I am from the Boonies.. Do a little research about what this City has brought to the table as far as Quick Cars. We just had a Car that won the Title of the Worlds Fastest Street car which will be on the front Cover of Hot Rod. We had a Mustang just go down and basically destroy everyone in his class by over a full second.

But anytime you think your boy's and their tight ass sweet cars want to try any of us out here in the Boonies. Nut the fuck up and bring it on to the streets. But you will probably just be sitting on the sidelines with a Cute Little Skirt on because you are your "Tight Seats" are slow.

Quoted post[/post]]
I just love how dipshits think that since I am in Nebraska I am automatically a Red Neck or have sex with my sister. That they don't even know I live in a Million plus City. But your right I do make fun of people that want to look Cool vs going fast. I don't care what you do or what you own or what you say you built. I could sit there and say all the shit I have done or saw done or anything else. Point comes down to this.

My Car is built for one reason. It was a Piece to begin with and will always be a piece. If I did ever put money into the Body some dipshit little kid would run into it or door ding it so I see it as pointless to me. So I put my money were it counts. Under the hood. I could care less about "looking cool" slumped over in my tight S2K seats. My New Si Seats are just fine enough for me.

And what makes you think I would not know a Good looking Honda?. Is it because of where I am from?. Do you think that just because you are from California you are a Import God?. California has spawned some of the God awful ugliest cars I have ever in my life seen. What I like is something plain and fast. Who gives a shit what a car looks like I want to see if its quick.

But thats just my mentality. You would rather just look cool and ride the jock of those who actually try to make the sport more respectful by other owners of different types of cars. (Typically your Domestic Owners). Hell they give me alot of respect for driving a beat down automobile that can lay a serious ass whooping on some cars.

But to me a car that looks cool it kinda pointless when its slow as hell. I could have a hell of alot more fun in a Fast Car vs one with "tight Seats".

But you enjoy those seats as I am sure you like riding in your boyfriends CRX slobbin his knob saying "God if you only had S2K seats this car would be the best EVA".

Me > You
My Car Faster than yours.

Until you actually pilot something and own it that has run a better time than me along with provide pictures and a slip you are just another Jock Swinging Kid that needs to Get off the Pot or shit when it comes to building a "Real Car".

And if you think I am from the Boonies.. Do a little research about what this City has brought to the table as far as Quick Cars. We just had a Car that won the Title of the Worlds Fastest Street car which will be on the front Cover of Hot Rod. We had a Mustang just go down and basically destroy everyone in his class by over a full second.

But anytime you think your boy's and their tight ass sweet cars want to try any of us out here in the Boonies. Nut the fuck up and bring it on to the streets. But you will probably just be sitting on the sidelines with a Cute Little Skirt on because you are your "Tight Seats" are slow.

And your still rambling........

Oh yeah you sure know alot about other peopl......

By the way you = red neck for shizzle dizzle etc. etc.

Yeah he is.. Thats why he had the weak comeback. I can ramble on all day. Hell I am even getting paid a healthy salary to do so.

And I also live in a City where there is more Millionaires per Capita. Yep were real red necks and still ride our horses to work.

damn. dude, your foot is so far in your mouth you've shat it out already.

just quit while you're ahead... or rather, less behind at this point.

Back