Sexy Rexy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im not going to buy one. im just saying that smoothing out the rough edges on a crx really makes it look clean. i think it makes the crx look like it prolly would if it were still alive in 92

wasn't dacheat's old rex Y-49?

I remember something about a dead rex due to someone slamming into it a while ago.

yup. here...

if it were my car the first thing id do is shave that nasty plastic ring that goes around the whole car and then paint those nasty plastic bumpers, or better yet fab your own body kit to get rid of the nasty transition from the body to the bumpers/sideskirts and make it flush...nasty is the only word that describes that ghetto plastic on ef's..

for the record, there is *nothing* "nasty" on a well-maintained OEM rex. :slap:

the plastic trim says "sporty" and "don't dent my fucking doors." it is not nasty. or ghetto.

you have bad taste. :yuck:

im not going to buy one. im just saying that smoothing out the rough edges on a crx really makes it look clean. i think it makes the crx look like it prolly would if it were still alive in 92
its called a del sol

hey brad once told me that sol's are more heavy than eg sadans! weather its true of not.

del sols weigh so much more than a crx i think they are 2400 and ef crx is like 1900

i just like the way crx's look with shaved molding, you dont have the agree with me

Jesus H fucking christ. I would enjoy smacking the taste out of a few peoples mouths in this thread, dacheat you are not one of them. :D Seriously people STOP FUCKIN MOLESTING THE CRX!!!!!1 If you ruin the car with a "nasty" body kit and shave job you arent "restoring" it. Restoring it means you put it back to 100% OEM. Damn.

del sols weigh so much more than a crx i think they are 2400 and ef crx is like 1900

i just like the way crx's look with shaved molding, you dont have the agree with me

crx are 1190

stuff

so after three weeks of patiently waiting for the parts I finally got them. heres some pics

DSCF2777.jpg

DSCF2780.jpg

DSCF2781.jpg

DSCF2783.jpg

DSCF2786.jpg

DSCF2788.jpg

anybody know if the springs are good or any of these products? thanks

I dont know aout the HR's ,i have always had good luck with tokico. I had skunk2 springs on kyb's and they rode like doodoo. :yuk:

the intake is good though. Just scuff it up and repaint it since the chrome looks to be all f-d up

I'm riding on Tokico struts, and I forget which coil overs...but the Tokico's are hella stiff. I agree with the OEM CRX...they so sexy!

im sorry but i simply cant read the title of this thread any more without putting this pic in here

rex.jpg

im sure most of you young m0f0s have no damn clue why.... but its all good
:)
carry on

im sorry but i simply cant read the title of this thread any more without putting this pic in here

rex.jpg

im sure most of you young m0f0s have no damn clue why.... but its all good
:)
carry on

weird, when I read the title I think of my Crx in a bra.

Back