Sexy Rexy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Photo shoot

So I went skeet skeet with the water hoes and took some pics after:D

DSCF2593.jpg

DSCF2795.jpg

DSCF2802.jpg

DSCF2803.jpg

DSCF2806.jpg

DSCF2812.jpg

DSCF2814.jpg

got my aem all in and sounds delightful! pics and vids soon to come:)

it's sick how nice your rex is. :D you've gotta fix your front license plate though - it's like toilet paper hanging out of a hot girl's pants.

it's sick how nice your rex is. :D you've gotta fix your front license plate though - it's like toilet paper hanging out of a hot girl's pants.
I've told him that before. I actually want him to take it off because its not insured.

well i want to too but my dad says " If there is no plate on the front the cops will take your car". so.......... im taking it off :)
P.S. dacheat if you have any pics of your old rex let me seeeee them plz

sub

So i forgot to post it up but I finished my sub box about a month ago and sounds really good. sub is a massive rw12 400w rms :)

27-02-09_1746.jpg

Post up thoes $20 rims you got, I wanna see!

Feel free to not listen to me, but before you start dumping money into peformance parts and VTAK motarz I would fix that rust spot on you door. But thats just me.

score!

so I was at my work on sat. picking up my pay check when I look across the street and see some sparkley wheelys:) Bad thing is they are not 4x100 so im gonna need some spacers but do not know what to look for so if any one can give me some hints, that would be greatly appreciated. Oh and they are cragers and got them for $20

27-04-09_1725.jpg

27-04-09_1821.jpg

I kinda like them without the caps.

I love the look of the first rex. Clean, only thing i would do is modify the 90-91 corner lenses to fit to get rid of the screws and possibly the taillights to the 90-91 style.

Just beware of the Y-49 curse ;).

How would you modify the lenses to get rid of the screws??? i wanna know!

Those rims look like Slips with gaping holes in them. I like them especially for $20. If you could get the covers to be flush with the rest of the rim and the same color theyd look even better.

Last edited:
I believe he said they're Cragars. Hes looking for the bolt pattern specs.
Go out and measure them.

your crx is super clean, except for that rust spot. please get it fixed before it spreads like cancer. i'd hate to see that nice ass yellow crx get rust cancer. my brother in law had a 91 crx si that was yellow. someone beat the car up so he had to bring it to the junkyard, such a shame.

Back