Sexy Rexy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Its that time of year...

_MG_3154.jpg

I dont think I have a complete engine bay pic... well here it is

_MG_3064.jpg

Sweet man! haven't been on in a while but nice updates!

Engine Bay Color

I'm thinking the engine bay would look real nice satin black. Then maybe a little color on the intake manifold and valve cover.

Your thoughts Matt?

Thanks guys! My thoughts on the bay are to keep it yellow and go all silver everything :)

Got my sparco sprint in:
IMG_3478.jpg

And I cut out the rear bumper for exhaust room and It looks better
_MG_3487.jpg

that seat kinda looks like the last guy "used it" during a race.....

other than that, :thumbsup:

that seat kinda looks like the last guy "used it" during a race.....

other than that, :thumbsup:
Looks like grease or oil transfer from clothes. A little upholstery cleaner should have it looking brand new in short order. Seat is in great condition. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
:thumbsup: But I don't know if I could have made the cut myself. Centering them in the grill would help balance it out so you don't have an inverted pyramid of lights on each corner.

Last edited:
Oh and fix your damn hood! Haha That shits weak. Your car is way too nice for that kinda crap.

Last edited:
Oh and fix your damn hood! Haha That shits weak. Your car is way too nice for that kinda crap.

I would but I dont get the power I want with it closed. Cowel induction helpts my intake set up a LOT more. Thanks for your opinion though :)

Just pull the weather stripping off your hood then. Same affect, no fanboy appearance. Trust me. Domestics have been doing it for decades and you wont see any tilted hoods.

Back