Sexy Rexy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

P.S. dacheat if you have any pics of your old rex let me seeeee them plz

Tell yer dad to make it hang straight, if you can't sort out another bolt on yer own. :D

here are a couple of pics of my Y-49 '89 Si (now in CRX heaven, sad sigh):

i never thought to have a photo shoot, and now i regret it. so i definitely do that for my new/replacement rex. you've got some great shots of yours. but i agree with everyone else - you have *got* to get the door rust fixed asap or your beaut of a rex will quickly become a beast.

Feel free to not listen to me, but before you start dumping money into peformance parts and VTAK motarz I would fix that rust spot on you door. But thats just me.
x2

your crx is super clean, except for that rust spot. please get it fixed before it spreads like cancer. i'd hate to see that nice ass yellow crx get rust cancer. my brother in law had a 91 crx si that was yellow. someone beat the car up so he had to bring it to the junkyard, such a shame.
x2 and :(

Fix that Positive terminal clearance issue now, before you burn your car to the ground!

listen to the man.

If Honda wants to make money, they should just reproduce 10,000 crxs and ask 10K new for them. All JDM SiR spec. They'd make a cool $100,000,000 in 2 months. Plus they could fire the designer, and ease the burden of taking the ones that need it to the... Ice cream shop. (It can hear me)

If Honda wants to make money, they should just reproduce 10,000 crxs and ask 10K new for them. All JDM SiR spec. They'd make a cool $100,000,000 in 2 months. Plus they could fire the designer, and ease the burden of taking the ones that need it to the... Ice cream shop. (It can hear me)
It wouldn't happen but yea, all SiR spec, left hand drive... :drool:

...and ease the burden of taking the ones that need it to the... Ice cream shop. (It can hear me)
LMAO nice... +1

OK, I would but apparently I have to rep whore myself out before I come back to you... lol

whats for dinner brad? "rice"

So I went up to brads this weekend and scored a dnx muffler. It is 3 inch tip but sounds like the rywire crx! Just gotta put it on now:mellow:

DSCF3003.jpg

DSCF3005.jpg

I'm allmost thinking welding it where my old one sat exactly and then weld a smaller pipe onto the tip because it is only 2.25 in the muff.

I would take it to a muffler shop and get them to weld it kinda on an angle.

Or get something like this:

ef8-01.jpg

I guss you can't tell sarcasim over the Internet.

And blackfrogs car was super clean!

Back