Sexy Rexy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oh you guys wait till the summer, .......... shit will get done!

Opperation First Night

So I was waiting for some parts to come and it was getting dark out so I go and snap some pics. It was my first time shooting at night. any tips would be great thanks:D

DSCF3019.jpg

DSCF3028.jpg

DSCF3031.jpg

DSCF3032.jpg

DSCF3035.jpg

I think I had the iso a little to high on a cople of them.

So I went skeet skeet with the water hoes and took some pics after:D

DSCF2593.jpg

Ok, Whats with this bumper, all the front bumpers ive ever seen on a CRX have the cutouts for foglights on the bottom. So whats this bumper off of?, Civic? or some special year that made these bumpers.

Gettin lipy

so I was working at the garage today and my work buddy disides to by another vw golf for parts ( hes a volkswagen guy) and said if I wanted any thing off of it and i replid but I have a honda. and then I got thinkin lips and took his GTI front lip. turns out with a little cutting and drilling it can fit! Check it:cool:

DSCF3133.jpg

DSCF3138.jpg

DSCF3139.jpg

So tomorow im gonna take off my bumper and cut and bolt both sides on. Its gonna be radical and call myself fonzy.......Beotch:cool:

done that

so I got busy on it and finished the lip. It looks pretty good over all, nothing to flashy. Im putting the lisence plate in the middle to cover the gap:ph34r:

DSCF3148.jpg

DSCF3149.jpg

DSCF3150.jpg

DSCF3151.jpg

Hmmmmmmmm...doesn't fit quite right. I don't think it makes it over to the fender enough.

mehh doesnt really flow. are you going to brace the licence plate at? the first bump you get its gonna rip right off. just go get an integra lip or find a crx one. it will look so much better.

is the car even dropped?

Back