sexy z31

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

These guys put the heaviest wheels on the market on their Zs. I like the interior. It matches very well.

That car gets a thumbs-up - But it may have something to do with ... does he own a detailing business ?

if you read his sig, i think he does ;)

anyway, it makes me want to fix up the z :p

ive been locating parts for it, just time to decide wether to put a few grand into the del sol or into the z.

That ride is dead sexy!

Its in black to hard to pull it off if theres dents, dings or scratches.

those wheels need to go. other than that, nice ride

mesidestreetmsa_001.jpg

when it had black rims

that dude should be banned from buying wheels from this point forward. both of those suck. rofl

this is the reasond i dont like coming in to this forum people aways hating on others, you have a nice ride and thats your ride if you put big foot tires on the z that is your choice.

Message Board - Home.

z ride

this is the reasond i dont like coming to this site, this is not your ride it is his he can add what ever he wants to it what do you drive and what does it look like you might have 16" on yours and we might think you need 18" get a life and thank the man for posting a car that looks good, the ride looks nice and the rims are hot next time add some big foot tires to tham and stomp on his little honda with it.

Message Board - Home.

Last edited:
:violin:

so some people dont like the rims and voiced their opinion... big effing deal

i think the car is hot, but the rim choice could have been a LOT better

and i bet its still probably heavy and slow like most z31's, even though i think they are a good looking car for the time

Back