SGT Tuning session!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
Steve Sakai from SGT racing in VA is going to be coming up to CT in 2 weeks. Tom (Tbone) is working out the detials. if anyone is looking for hondata tuning, this is the day you want to have it done.

if anyone is interested, post up and i will provide more detials as they become available.

<--- interested ... just need to get another god damn valve cover :(

B, I'll pass the word around. But for those that aren't familiar with Steve Sakai or SGT racing, could you post up something about him/them? Thanks! :)

Yeah can you let me know about him...I might be interested if I could land a spot during the week-end.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Nov 3 2003, 09:41 AM
<--- interested ... just need to get another god damn valve cover :(

E, he's mostly coming up to tune hondata.... I'll see if he will mess with vafc's.

For those of you who don't know steve sakai, he's probably #2 or 3 in the world right now as far as tuners of hondata go IMO.

http://www.sgt-racing.com

his site is kinda in the works, but take a look at his dynos. good power out of those setups. hes based out of VA, and is regarded as probably the best on the middle east coast.

i'm interested, please give me more details.

thanks, chet

Tbone (12:41 AM 11/4/2003): steve charges 100hr but depending on the circustances i might be able to get him to flex on that. vafc would probably be alot cheaper as theres not much you can do with it. like 3 pulls and your done..lol
pissedoffsol (12:44 AM 11/4/2003): ok, so, there's no "get him here" fee or anything like that?
Tbone (12:47 AM 11/4/2003): Well technicly i have to pay him for that , as well as gas and all expences ,.. so if everyone wants to be nice and chip in to buy his dinner that would be cool . this is going to cost me a ton
pissedoffsol (12:49 AM 11/4/2003): im sure... and that's why i was asking. how long is he here for? i saw something about thursday on one of the posts...
Tbone (12:50 AM 11/4/2003): well thursday and fri for me, but he said he would come tuesday and stay till fri if theres others . if its only a few then we can just squeeze it in the 2 days

im not in dire need so its not a big deal

dont worry about it .. ill just wait till i have more shit to tune

i want in if possible. tuning with vafc. damn my car runs rich. can you pm me the dates or somthing? ill be coming up from NY so just let me know soon if possible. i dont mind chipping in for his dinner or whatever. thanks

still trying to get this all straight... sorry for the lack of infor guys

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 5 2003, 08:32 PM
still trying to get this all straight... sorry for the lack of infor guys

no problem, we know your a busy guy lately with that pissed off project u got.
just let me know cause my ass dyno is not too accurate.

Back