SH - none

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Street

Ok, what is it between the SH and none SH that makes it to where i'm always finding parts that say excludes SH and whatnot... like turbo stuff, exhaust, headers and other engine stuff i think i've seen....???

Last edited:
the header on the sh is shorter (i think...it might be the other way around) on the sh, so the cat back has to be longer. There is an extra control box on the tranny that changes some of the suspension stuff. couple things, but all in all most of the parts are the same.

Actually, I believe the differences in parts, especially for exhaust, are caused by the SH having the ATTS differential on the tranny (non-SH doesn't have it). The ATTS can have interference issues with the exhaust pipes if not designed for it. If you have an SH, and you change your own oil, the ATTS unit is the thing that prevents you from seeing/accessing your oil filter from under the car.

doesnt change the fact that they are not interchangeable and one of them has a shorter header than the other.

also, you can use any suspension part from the base model on the sh, but if you use base model struts, you have to use base model springs...so if you wanna change out the suspension, opt for both struts and springs...if you cant do it now, wait...no need to bring back a thread to reaffirm my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back