shakeing bad!!! HELP!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

corysub

i just got new suspention groundcontrols and kyb agx but the car still feels like its riding on the body do you think it could be just an alignment problem!!! its an h22 swap civic!!! thanx

Originally posted by corysub@Dec 16 2003, 09:47 PM
i just got new suspention groundcontrols and kyb agx but the car still feels like its riding on the body do you think it could be just an alignment problem!!! its an h22 swap civic!!! thanx

does the steering wheel kinda wobble back and forth?

if so, check your wheel bearings and tie rod's (ends)

yeah man give it time, also, what wheels/tires are you running? if your running 17s with low profiles or something similar, a tire with more side wall will soften things up

im runing cpo-35 17" 205 paradas but i dot think its that the car sounds and feels like a train or something is smacking the body but if you turn too the left its gone you drive strait its there you turn right its really bad !!!thanx!

I knew someone with a problem just about the same, he put a ZC in a 91 hatch and ended up forgettin to put on the axle nuts, when he turned it thumped and just about destroyed his wheel bearings make sure that the axle nuts are in place, also those low pros only give a lil rubber between meatl and the road, that can distibute to the problem somewhat ;)

Back