shaking problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integrada6

hey whats up guys. i just dropped a b16a into my 1990 4dr integra and when i make right turns the car shakes really bad its weird. i know what your going to say its your axels, NO its not ive replaced both axels twice and it still does it. but the really fucked up part is it only does it when turning right :confused: ???????? i thought maybe it is because i dont have a front trans. mount so i got one but havent put it on yet, do you think this might be my problem or have any suggestions for me im up to try just about anything.thax

just a thought along the lines of simple fixes.... is there a chance that either your tires are directional, your lugs aren't tight, or your bearings are loose? I always check the "simple/stupid" stuff first..... Did it make the noise before the swap?

no it didnt do it before the swap thats whats weird. do you think i need to get swap axels. do the even have swap axels.

It has to be a suspension problem ... has it been taken to shop & checked.
A bad shock on one side, possibly only noticed when turning?

Check your axles. Also check to make sure your radius rods are tight. They are the rods that connect the front LCA to the front crossmember.

Back