Shamoo's a real "killer" whale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Who knew that an animal with the name "Killer" could do such a thing. I was watching The Smoking Gun the other day where a trainer almost had a similar problem with a "killer" whale.

and his fucking name was Tilikum... not "Shamoo" (or Shamu as it is correctly spelled)

he was probly fed up with people calling him "Shamu" or "Free Willy", and finally got to the point where he had to kill a bitch to get some respect...

...it happens

they are not supposed to do shows, kick footballs or give fucking piggy back rides

shamu.jpg

story_17918.jpg

UTI0926473_1.jpg

they are a predatory mammal

killerwhale.jpg

Killer_whale_attack.jpg

killer-whale-attack.jpg

i dont understand our fascination with trying to make predatory animals act like trained, domesticated, house pets... and i understand why we are surprised when they act like the predatory animal they are and end up killing or maiming someone, even less

YouTube - Chris Rock Tiger Gone Crazy

Last edited:
Did you mean you don't understand why they're surprised?

iFail at reading comprehension.

Last edited:
E,
I was totally thinking of that Chris Rock skit when I saw this on the news.

this is why i don't fuck fat chicks. i'm scared of just about any living animal that weighs more than me. so you better fucking believe that i keep my distance from whales, elephants, sharks, and of course the figurative whale (fat chicks).

this is the third fatality that whale was involved in to. you would think someone would figure it out.

and his fucking name was Tilikum... not "Shamoo" (or Shamu as it is correctly spelled)

he was probly fed up with people calling him "Shamu" or "Free Willy", and finally got to the point where he had to kill a bitch to get some respect...

Daymn those seal attack pictures are awesome.

Back