Shampoo vs Conditioner

Shampoo vs Conditioner

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
Shampoo: "Shampoo is better! I go on first and clean the hair!"

Conditioner: "Conditioner is better! I make the hair silky and smooth!"

god its slow in here today

S14?

827_408-shocking-accident.jpg

Ebay Best Friend Auction

click the link for bonus pics
lol

s13.

and billy madison rules.

"that's quaktastic"

whats the diffrence between an s13 and s14, and both were jdm only right? we had the 240sx or something?

todays lame joke

An Irishman named O`Malley went to his doctor. The doctor, after an examination, sighed and said, "I`ve some bad news. You have cancer, and you`d best put your affairs in order." O`Malley was shocked, but managed to compose himself and walk into the waiting room, where his son had been waiting. "Well son, we Irish celebrate when things are good, and we celebrate when things don`t go well. In this case, things aren`t well. I have cancer. Let`s head to the pub and have a few pints." After 3 or 4 pints, the two were feeling a little less somber. There were some laughs and more beers. They were eventually approached by some of O`Malley`s old friends, who were curious as to what the two were celebrating. O`Malley told his friends they were drinking to his impending end. "I have been diagnosed with AIDS." The friends gave O`Malley their condolences, and they had a couple of more beers. After the friends left, O`Malley`s son leaned over and whispered, "Dad, I thought you said you were dying of cancer, and you just told your friends you were dying of AIDS" O`Malley said, "I don`t want any of them sleeping with your Mother after I`m gone."

Couple of quick jokes, stolen from freaknfunny.com.. I've heared one of em before... oh well. Enjoy.

Confessing Husband

This guy gets home, plaster-assed drunk, and stumbles into the bedroom, which wakes his wife. She notices he has a duck under his arm, and as he stands there, swaying side to side, he mutters "This is the pig I've been sleeping with"
His wife, disgusted by the condition he's in, says "You dumb ass. That's a Duck"
He says, "I wasn't talking to YOU"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gay Bob

Gay Bob goes into the doctor's office and has some tests run.
The doctor comes back and says "Bob, I'm not going to
beat around the bush.You have AIDS".
Bob is devastated. "Doc, what can I do?"
"Eat 1 sausage,1 head of cabbage, 20 unpeeled carrots drenched in hot
sauce, 10 Jalapeno peppers, 40 walnuts and 40 peanuts, 1 huge box of
Grapenuts cereal, and top it off with a gallon of prune juice."
Bob asks, "Will that cure me, Doc?"
Doc says, "No, but it should leave you with a better understanding
of what your ass is for."

:mrgreen:

One of TEH BEST lines in a movie EV4R:

"What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having heard it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul."

Oh, and shampoo. Duh.

STOP STARING AT ME SWAN!!!!

and that truely is the best movie line of all time...
well it makes me laugh anyway
lol

so what years are the s13 and s14 and are they diffrent OBD's? whats the most popular engine swaps?

Quoted post[/post]]
STOP STARING AT ME SWAN!!!!

and that truely is the best movie line of all time...
well it makes me laugh anyway
lol

so what years are the s13 and s14 and are they diffrent OBD's? whats the most popular engine swaps?

S13 = 89-93 (89-90 are sohc, 91 and newer are dohc)
S14 = 94-98, with a front end redesign for 97-98

Anything from turboing the KA to the CA18DET to the SR20DET to the RB-series engines to small block V8s.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::my_getcookie() in /home/ntcom/public_html/forums/sources/classes/class_session.php on line 251

nissantech.com = pwn3d

is that one of your sites B?
and if so are there any others??

ha. NT is dead! yes! i didin't even realize it.

yeah, that site flopped harder than a fat bitch off the diving board. we had like 10 members that were active, most of which were from here....

i have some other sites, but nothing you guys would be interested in....

i have a project up my sleeve that i'm hoping to retire from... but its still in the drawing board :p

i have a project up my sleeve that i'm hoping to retire from... but its still in the drawing board

give me the word that you need an acct and i'm on board from the ground up...
and i can do lots of other stuff too...

NT was a pre hondaswap or post hondaswap site?

I'm a big fan of having silky, but dirty hair.

Back