Shaved door handles

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HAHAH,my shit isn't that ghetto it just looks like shit where the door poppers are, I put that shit together right and works just fine except for ch 2 works for both doors and the other channels work for just the driver side. If primer made my car go faster I would just prime the whole thing,

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Oct 12 2003, 11:08 PM-->
Accordturbo94
@Oct 13 2003, 03:37 AM
yeah if your going to have ghetto shaved door handles you better of not wasting your time and the laughs people are going to have at you!! Buy yourself more primer cause the primer makes your car go faster!!

what...in the fuck...did you just say? :huh:

yeah I wrote it fast read it slow... and most important dont be a douche bag!!!!

personsally i think shaved door handles are a waste of money and make the car look bad but thats my .02. The only thing i saw shaved that i liked was the gas tank. It was relocated on the right of the hatch when you open it up. That helps the cars lines flow better. not shaved door handles.

See relocating the fuel filler may be a little more difficult, I think the one and probaly the best thing to make the cars lines flow better is to shave the moldings, it definetly looks alot better, even if you just remove the moldings and fill in the holes it still looks better.

Whatever you do with an EG get rid of the moldings.

anyone know around how much it cost to shave the door handles and open the doors with remote control... also the hatch? :spin:

probably more than a $1500 if you want it painted, quality solenoids, remote and springs.
Page 2 :owned:

IFFFFF you choose to shave your handles, go with an Amenity Shaved door handle kit, they are simply the best! Also, correct me if im wrong, but from what I know if you shave your door handles, they wont let you race at the track.

$1500 are you insane, you gotta be makin some business really rich, Amenity isn't that bad but they aren't the best, but it is the best bang for your buck. I got my whole kit for $130, fiberglass and body filler was about $40 giving me a grand total of $170. I haven't gotten it painted yet but it's not going to rack the price up $1330 unless I get the whole car painted. I did all the work my self, fuckin shit took me like 5 hours a door, and I didn't do the hatch just shaved the liscense plate holder. And it sounds right that the won't let you race, think about it let's say your car catches fire from the inside, How the fuck do you expect them to get you out without breaking a window, and it's not considered to be a speedy rescue when they take 10 seconds to break a window. I haven' tried to race my shit since the shave only because I'm waiting for turbo parts.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Oct 21 2003, 08:11 PM
$1500 are you insane, you gotta be makin some business really rich, Amenity isn't that bad but they aren't the best, but it is the best bang for your buck. I got my whole kit for $130, fiberglass and body filler was about $40 giving me a grand total of $170. I haven't gotten it painted yet but it's not going to rack the price up $1330 unless I get the whole car painted. I did all the work my self, fuckin shit took me like 5 hours a door, and I didn't do the hatch just shaved the liscense plate holder. And it sounds right that the won't let you race, think about it let's say your car catches fire from the inside, How the fuck do you expect them to get you out without breaking a window, and it's not considered to be a speedy rescue when they take 10 seconds to break a window. I haven' tried to race my shit since the shave only because I'm waiting for turbo parts.

:huh: I would like shaved door handles on my hatch, too bad u cant race at the track with them??

Is AutoLok good for their shaved door handle kit??? :worthy:

i have a viper alarm system, does any1 know if i could program the buttons on my 2 way transmitter to pop the doors?

You'll need extra relays and they'll only work on like channel 3456 or 7, It will look stupid with only the back doors shaved and im pretty sure you can race like that, as long as they can get you through one door it shouldn't be a preobelm

Back