shaved my head

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Def_Jam

VIP
I was wanting to know if anyone else out there has a shaved head.

I wanted to know if there was another method of keeping my head smooth...and bald.

Right now I'm using a razor but didn't know if there was a better way.

sorry, I am actually growing my shit out for the next year.

s400cb884bc22f.jpg

it's a shity pic but here

Have you ever watched that sinfield where elaine was dating that guy who shaved his head? She saw some old pictures of him and his WONDERFUL hair and she talked him into growing it back only to find out he was balding then he went into depression...

I hope that does not happen to you =)

hahaha and then he gets arrested after being mistaken for George, who was dating the convict that broke out of jail. :bo:

I love that episode. :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jan 20 2004, 12:31 AM
hahaha and then he gets arrested after being mistaken for George, who was dating the convict that broke out of jail. :bo:

I love that episode. :lol: :lol:

yup thats the one!!!!! lol

but Im not george! cut the crap baldy you're coming with us

lol

Def_Jam=teh jewish!

Hahahaha!!!

Just use the razor and quit bitching. I can't believe you didn't aske me this over AIM or sumpin'. I coulda told you how to keep a close shave... :ph34r:

Originally posted by Def_Jam@Jan 19 2004, 09:12 PM
s400cb884bc22f.jpg

Look at the shine on that boy... :p
I would wax or continue to just use the razor. Mach III does wonders. I would not use nair as the shit smells, and if you have shaved recently it will hurt like a bitch, plus it is not that affective. You might want to look at some of that sold on TV shit, I hear that works a lot better than some of the other crap. B)

hehehe, I though he was talking about a cylinder head when I read the topic title :)

I was wanting to know if anyone else out there has a shaved head.

I still thought he was talking about a cylinder head at this point...

I wanted to know if there was another method of keeping my head smooth...and bald.

Now I'm a little confuzed and wondering what he meant my bald, but I guess we wants to know how to keep the bottom of the cylinder head smooth

Right now I'm using a razor but didn't know if there was a better way.

By this point I'm like 'WTF!'. I think about it a little and it finally hits me. :D

If you want a little hair, use an electric razor with no guard and take a lighter and wave it around on it and sinje the hairs a little, makes it reallly smooth

mach 3 turbo :thumbsup:

if you are very serious about staying bald look into a product called "Kalo"

Back