"She found the Digital Camera"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Estorvito

Soy Boricua
Hey guys...I wanted to share some pics with you's...
Those pictures were taken by my Little princess...
This Is what Happens when a 5 y/o takes your Digital Camera.....lol....HOpefully the link works....

Digital Camera + kids = NONONONO...

Here it is .....ENJOY...!

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Sep 4 2005, 07:54 PM
Be happy, my kid just throws it, or chews on it.
[post=549611]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah.....^^^ :lol:

she used to chew on my cell phone when she was a baby...lol
:lol:

Seems all girls that are that young have an obsession with taking pictures of them selves

My cousin does the smae thing at weddings

haha just be glad it wasn't a 35 mm disposable, you'd have to pay to have all those printed out. :)

Originally posted by 2000Si@Sep 4 2005, 09:16 PM
haha just be glad it wasn't a 35 mm disposable, you'd have to pay to have all those printed out. :)
[post=549630]Quoted post[/post]​

you obviously dont have kids
i dont either... but i know enough people who do, to know that to a parrent those pics are pure gold

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Sep 4 2005, 08:23 PM-->
@Sep 4 2005, 09:16 PM
haha just be glad it wasn't a 35 mm disposable, you'd have to pay to have all those printed out.  :)
[post=549630]Quoted post[/post]​

you obviously dont have kids
i dont either... but i know enough people who do, to know that to a parrent those pics are pure gold
[post=549634]Quoted post[/post]​

Obviously not. But I do have nephews, I'd rather not pay for those pictures and get those kinds of digital pics for free.

cute kids
are you sure their yours? they are way to cute to be yours :p
j/p

I finally get to see pictures of your kids :thumbsup:

hows your weekend going?

Originally posted by ripperbone@Sep 4 2005, 11:10 PM
cute kids
are you sure their yours? they are way to cute to be yours :p
j/p

I finally get to see pictures of your kids :thumbsup:

hows your weekend going?
[post=549663]Quoted post[/post]​

Or actually...THe baby is my niece...I only have one kid..lol shes the one making those funny faces, and the one that took the pics....lol.....

weekend is going great...<----Yeah IT FUC*ing sucks balls.... YOu? lol

HEY RIPP...HAve you ever seen a PIC of me...? wanna see one...?

NAked? lol.....jk

:p <--IM bored....bahahah

Originally posted by Estorvito@Sep 4 2005, 09:40 PM
HEY RIPP...HAve you ever seen a PIC of me...?  wanna see one...?

NAked?  lol.....jk

:p <--IM bored....bahahah
[post=549675]Quoted post[/post]​

um :no2: naked pictures of you, i just ate

boring weekend also

Cute kid... Careful though... If she's that young and taking pics of herself like that... she'll have a myspace account before you know it.. :unsure:

I find it amazing... I had my C4000 out today when the family was over.. Not a simple camera by any means.. My 4 year old nephew asked if he could take some pics... I said sure.. Figuring he'd just want to walk around with it. He turned it on, flipped on the preview screen, and started taking pics of everybody... And I dont mean 1/2 cutoff headshots... i mean he was taking some DAMN GOOD pictures!! Its like... HOW OLD ARE YOU??

i dont like kids much... but this picture made me smile... thanks for posting these.

Picture064.jpg

I can not have kids, I am sterile.

Back