She Is Topless

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

double :cockblocked: !!!!

tires are dirty as hell, but i finally took the mudflaps off .!
DCP_1314.JPG

DCP_1318.JPG

i think my car looks better with the top off when it has the silver rims on it.

sol_lude_1.jpg

Looking at the Sols, I was wondering something. A friend said he won't be allowed on the track this summer because his '92 Camaro is a T-Top and will crumble if flipped. Anyone have this problem with your Sols?

never heard of any problems .... just that its a pain in the ass to put a propper cage in when you get to the level where it is required

Originally posted by Sweet InStinct@Mar 17 2003, 04:52 PM
NICE SOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
THATS SOLID

It was actually really warm here too. (T.Ontario)
I was surprised..
its like summer.. except the melting snow.......
LOL

I agree, it was really nice here too ( just north of TO ) i could drive around with the roof open and the windows down and not freeze my balls off. Consequently my first race of the season happened on that nice warm tuesday. Some guy in a focus, whos antics I found amusing, was revving at me like crazy. He got spanked pretty bad by the stock civic thou. :D

sup guys....

havent posted in a while but i pop my head in every once in a while. i noticed afipunk mentioned my name heh.

hey man whend you get a sol? ive been in Pc like mad it being spring break and all, ive been looking fur your purple civic heh.

got the new afi cd? its nothing like there old music, but quite possibly the greatest cd ive ever heard :p

i have no bling bling :p

silver 17's with a polished lip is hardly bling bling heh

i only bought them cause my friend sold them too me with tires for 300$ he was needing cash so i helped him out :p

they are temp till i make up my mind on what rims i want, i change my mind 30 times a week. :\

Dear God, that green sol with the 99 Civic front end on it looks aweful... you'd think they could do a TEENSY bit of 'glass work to make it all align right. :(

Micah is all about some bling bling, i sware he once told me he wanted chrome rims. :p j/k
hey afi punk, we should all meet up in P.C. one day...both of you could look at my little gsx badge right before i leave you at the light...hehe...auctually i think micah could beat me. Anyways, peace

"We are the ones with the radiating eyes.
We are the Ones who have a fire inside.
We are the ones only we can recognize. "

Back