she may not drag, BUT....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
the front is finally bagged!! woohoo...LOL. heres some pics:

Splash127.jpg

Splash128.jpg

comments are welcomed :D

only got two comments and you know both already.

PAINT!!!
and
Its a Ford.

As for the Bags...you turned a truck that i usually consider ugly into something i might drive........if it was black.

Looking good.
Brian do you if notching your frame automatically totals your truck out? I read on a chevy forum about that. The next project might need a notch.

i have no clue if notching a frame automatically totals the truck. i should prolly look into it tho

If it does I'll take be able to withstand the occassional hitting of the frame. I only want to lower 3/4 or 2/4, most people say to do the 4/6 but I want the drivability and not to need a notch. This all depends on if I can find the truck the way I want it. Why is it so hard to find a v8 and 5spd in a fullsized truck? I test drove the 6 but it doesn't do shit for me.

debadge, shave the doors, fill the body line, shave the gas door, and you'll be stylin.

<--- Is keepin an eye out for a 94-97 v6 S10 to bag.

im not one for dropped trucks but thats a nice job right there.

I like it a lot. You really did an awesome job.

I would love if it were painted. The ranger badge on the side looks good and I can go either way on the shaven door handles.

thanks for the comments all. im keeping the body lines and the door handles but the gas door will get shaved along with the Ranger badge.

ScrapinSi...please dont get an S10!! they are WAYYYYYYY to common. out it this way, they are the Honda Civic of minitrucks. get an import truck like a Nissan or Toyota but stay away from S10s.

my truck is gonna get painted the same color but done in flat and its gonna have blue, green and purple flames with air brushed skulls in the flames on the hood and the side of the truck. the tailgate is going to have a demonic looking skull with flames. its gonna be badass. :)

BodyDroppedNikes said:
thanks for the comments all. im keeping the body lines and the door handles but the gas door will get shaved along with the Ranger badge.

ScrapinSi...please dont get an S10!! they are WAYYYYYYY to common. out it this way, they are the Honda Civic of minitrucks. get an import truck like a Nissan or Toyota but stay away from S10s.

my truck is gonna get painted the same color but done in flat and its gonna have blue, green and purple flames with air brushed skulls in the flames on the hood and the side of the truck. the tailgate is going to have a demonic looking skull with flames. its gonna be badass. :)
Sounds bad-ass....for a minitruck. Just playing, I want to build one too, but jack it up, drop in a nice motor and turbo it. It's my turbo import side mixing with my need to offroad redneck side. But that's a long way off.

BodyDroppedNikes said:

I was considering a Taco or a hardbody... Then do a 2jz or sr20 swap... But I'd rather find myself a v6 s10, and before I even drive it, swap in an LT1... :cool: Then bag it.. Then begin practicing bodywork by shaving the whole thing. :huh:

nice, thats pretty quick, lol the whole thing shakes for a good 5-10 after you bring it up. What sort of wheels you lookin at?

Back