shes comming together finally

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
the crx is comming along nicely :)

before...
s405b462fd6d92.jpg

s405b45d953031.jpg

as she sits now...
s40b52d9e0272d.jpg

s40b52dbc4bb2c.jpg

s40b52dc961aa2.jpg

s40b52dd9b23b3.jpg

i got my last batch of parts from honda today along with my rear bumper support and i got to work. i also got some new tail lights a few weeks ago. all she really needs is some new shocks and some minor things here and there and she will be road worthy. hoping to make the July Rt 17 meet :).

Just so you know, Ill be sending those speaker covers next month...

fcukin with ya, they are out Saturday at the latest. Maybe sooner, with my schedule I never know when Im goin to get off work.

GReat progress though.. get on aim I need to holla at ya

yea im glad i kept it too. i still have to let the silicone dry on the PCV breather chamber then i can hook up the hose and fill it back up with coolant and take her for a spin and see how she runs :)

lookin good!

now you just need some rims for it :D

it probably is. i got it as a gift, but surprisingly enough its been more then useful, lol.

Awesome man, I'm glad you didn't sell it either. Happy to see it is coming together.

ok since SOME PEOPLE are tards and dont notice. not only did i install the bumper and tails to get the body back together, but i also switched to the skunk2 intake manifold. very good for the gsr engine i think. especially in the crx. theres loads more room and now it wont be so bad running an intake. :thumbsup: to skunk2 mani

i know i was reffering to mike (calesta).

our convo:

Ian: so how do you like my skunk2 intake mani install?
Mike: i dunno
Ian: what do you mean you dunno?
Mike: i havent seen it yet...
Ian : wtf? you replied to my thread about it, lol.

wiring looked like ass so i cleaned it up

s40bbd79c94ee8.jpg

Back