shes comming together finally

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i just ordered some ground control top hats and some tokico illuminas. ground control gets a big :thumbsup: from me. great customer service. i ordered top hats for all four corners. the guy said that just getting the front only gives you like 80% of the benefit so i said fuck it and got all four. only thing im not happy with is the body. it looks like total shit, but whatever, at least it will run and handle nicely.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Jun 1 2004, 12:10 PM
only thing im not happy with is the body. it looks like total shit, but whatever, at least it will run and handle nicely.

:nod: :thumbsup: spend your money on go fast parts... worry about the aesthetics later :)

nah i think im gonna leave the battery there. its not really in the way of anything so im just gonna leave it. and i got the plug cover yesterday :) and yea im gonna send you a PM about the gsr mani here in a few. thanks.

i just got my shocks and GC top hats today :) pics soon to come. shocks are tokico illuminas. but i have a question about the bumpstops. the top hats look like they have top hats on them, and the rear shocks look like they have them too. but not the fronts. im so confused as to what i do with all these and if they are bump stops on both..... :blink:

edit and the bumpstops on the top hats wont come off, and the ones on the rear shocks seem to not wanna come off either....

nice car looks good...looks like your having traction problems though 15.0@95 and i pull 14.5@96 and im spinning so i say its good for low 14's with some azenis or nitto's.

yea i feel there were some intermitent engine problems as well that i have since fixed. ive changed so much since i ran at the track that day.

but as for the shocks, they sent me the wrong fucking shocks. so now i have wait to exchange them :angry:

Back