Shes done! let me know what you think

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

they unbolted them and took off, or they were in the car not installed yet?

they were in the drivers seat, we were gonna drop in the engine yesterday so I just left them in the car.

nobody knew that my car was at my friends house and as far as everybody knew I was droping in a stock B16.

the reason I know it was the person Im accusing is because they were caught at the house when no one was home looking for a "alternator bolt".

My friend didnt question them nor did he know the header was gone. when we were mounting on the tranny I needed some grease for the throw out bearing and half shaft so I went to my car to get the grease.......Thats when I noticed my header was gone.

So I go over to the guys house (the one looking for the bolt) and ask him for my header, as soon as I did he began acting weird.

I know for a fact he took it and if he didnt he knows who did....Its not the fact that now I have to go buy a header that gets me angry, its the fact that what I thought were friends Took my stuff.

Oh well there is nothing I can do because the police is useless and said it was all "hearsay". If I kick his ass ill go to jail for sure so im just going to drop it and claim my losses of money, header, and some friends.

Im done ranting now.

excuse the mismatched wheel color.

DSC01682-1.jpg

DSC01681-1.jpg

DSC01683.jpg

Back