She's Getting Closer...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slo86GT

Super Moderator
Yeah, so I figured, I've got the manifold, I've got the turbo... may as well do a test fit right?

HA!

Check it out.

fc1d6b07.jpg

fc1d6b35.jpg

fc1d6b1e.jpg

Sooooo, I called up the good ole friend, Alan... "Dude, do you have a good wheel on your grinder?" "Yeah... Why?" "Can I borrow it?" "Not til you tell me it's to make the tubo fit on the Honda, and that's the ONLY reason you need it." "Yeah, That's what it's for... The turbo's too damn big." "Perfect. You're finally learning how to buy parts. Bigger is better. Come get it."

So I go get ye olde Black & Decker 90 degree angle grinder with a semi fresh soft metal disk. This thing was FUN. :)

Here's a taste.

fc1d6b48.jpg

fc1d6b43.jpg

Fun fun, huh? :)

Here's what I ended up having to do. Use the engine code pic above for comparison.

fc1d6b38.jpg

fc1d6b0c.jpg

It's getting there....

fc1d6b1c.jpg

And after a few hours cleanup and other stuff.... (it had gotten dark, sorry)

fc1d6b26.jpg

Now, I hope you enjoyed my little ex-po-say into a day int he life of me, but I'm not promising anything.

I'm still waiting on my motor mount to get back, and I need money so I can order my JimFab Traction bars, and a 92-95 Civic half size radiator so I can fit this beast. Also I need some cheese to pay the local shop for a DP fabrication.

FUN. :)

It's getting close, guys....

inline pro mani, and precision sc34 if im not mistaken

sweet, one question since its touching the block will the heat from the block do any harm? badass though :thumbsup:

yeah i know thats why the extra heat i thought might not be good. i guess it doesnt matter i was just curious.

Thank you, thank you. The camber kit, and the front traction bars/crossmember should be in monday or tuesday.

The buildup continues.

Back