she's here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm trying to draw him into disclosure. he went overbudget and wont tell us. :ph34r:

I'll tell you how much he spent.

Enough money to buy it =) :D

If anyone wants to send me some naked pictures of their GFs I might talk. but only if they have small boobies and ranks a 10 on Bs list.

People need to start sending me naky pics of da GFs one day we'll find a B10

=)

I see youre doing big things there B.

Must be nice....lol

Looks like fun to drive.:mad: I got me a 4 runner for a winter beater.:p

werd. although im driving my moms volvo cause im too lazy to flush the radiator/replace the thermostat on the lude(although i can do both in less than an hour). SO i guess thats MY winter beater.

The urge to tell how much b spent on that car is insanely difficult to resist, but i will say that even though he went over budget he still got a GREAT deal.

werd. although im driving my moms volvo cause im too lazy to flush the radiator/replace the thermostat on the lude(although i can do both in less than an hour). SO i guess thats MY winter beater.

The urge to tell how much b spent on that car is insanely difficult to resist, but i will say that even though he went over budget he still got a GREAT deal.

I'll give you another hint, it was less then I spent for my DD. :p

Still no naked pictures.... anyone?

left your house at like 630.... 4 hours of sleep is a lot for me :p

I was a little bit buzzed still. i was fucking hammered last night :p

anyway, 6 hours, 3 round trips, and $410 later, the RS is on the road.

left your house at like 630.... 4 hours of sleep is a lot for me :p

I was a little bit buzzed still. i was fucking hammered last night :p

anyway, 6 hours, 3 round trips, and $410 later, the RS is on the road.

3 round trips? you kept forgetting shit?
$410.00 sucks just for tags and reg?

6% sales tax on 5500 (as the "stated" sale price, not the actual sale price :p) + 125 for tags + 20 for emissions + something else i'm sure i'm forgetting.

here's the deal... since the car was from mass, i had to get it emissioned before i could reg it. before i can drive to get it emissioned, i need a temp reg.

so, in bmw to dmv for temp reg.
back home
throw temp plate on rs
drive to emissions place
pass no problems
drive home
get back in the bimmer
drive back to dmv
get real plates
drive home
install plates

That sucks.

Maryland, when a car changes hands it needs to be saftey inspected, Once that's done it never has to be done ever again unless the car changes hands. Smog is every 2 years. My TL had to be smogged 2 months after I bought it since it was an 04 model 2 years - 06.... so its not based on the owner having it for 2 years but the car itself. every 2 years its up for smog.

in-state doesn't have that big procedure, as they have a record of its las emission check. out of state needs to get vin verification, and emissions done prior to reg.

Back