She's speaking the truth...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Please watch and give her your undivided attention for about 20 minutes.

Minding your mitochondria. [VIDEO]

My wife has MS, same as her, and lately with my fishing and her cooking, and she's diving into other fruits and veggies...I've seen her swing back around. My wife that is, when I show this to her, she's going to want me to go get more fish....

For the last year I've been eating more green's, but not really enough, but I have noticed a slight difference in the feeling better aspect....there is something going on here. My wife still hasn't seen a cane yet...and the doctors told her years ago she will be in a wheelchair....

Just think about it....;)

Doctors also told me that I would be in a wheelchair by age 18. You just keep fighting. Most of the time people fall into that trap because they convince themselves they will so much, that it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I deal with the pain, I still have to walk very carefully, and I'm still doing it. I don't believe doctors anymore.

K-Chan just won't give up, that's all.

Yeah, prepackaged foods are bad. Nothing new there. Eating right, sleeping well, and exercising make huge differences in physical and emotional well-being.

I have broken my left leg more times than anyone ever should. I was told I'd never be able to run again when I was 17. Recently, I was told that I'd never be able to drive stick again, and I wouldn't be able to do Tae Kwon Do again. Riiiight. Sometimes I do have to walk with a cane though.

It's all about determination. If you want something, you can have it (within reason) because pain is just all in your head.

Back