shift kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b23silk

ok i am looking for a auto shift kit for a f22 auto tranny any help would be great i have already googled it and i am still searching so please dont send a google thread

Nah, he means a shift kit. You drill out a few passages, plug a few, install a new gasket and you get a more solid shifting transmission out of the deal.

But..

Honda automatic transmissions are garbage. Search around, there are a million auto to manual swap articals floating around, it would be your best bet.

I'm currently in the middle of the Auto to Manual swap and I'll tell you right now you have to have three things; Patience, Money and Patience.

Its a lot of work, and if you'd like me to I can post up the parts you would need for it, and as soon as i'm done with mine ill post up a write up on it

i have a 5speed tranny but i dont have the money to do the swap i took the car to a tranny shop discount trannsmission inc. and they said for labor a a complete rebuild 650 then they pull it and say its going to be 1350 i am pissed i need to know if anyone want to do the swap for me or if they have an auto tranny to sell me

Ill have a good working auto tranny in 6 days for you, 150 + shipping, or you can drive to texas and ill swap you over.

Back