SHift Linkage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LowBudgetRacer

i bought a 91 JDM TEG XSI shift linkage from a friend he said it doesn't fit his crx would it fit my hatch? i'm swapping a b16 with gsr tranny would the shift linkage fit??? any help would be great. thx

JDM Teg Xsi had a B16, if I remember correctly, it should work--anyways, you need a B series shift linkage, since the trannies are diiferent in B/D series. If it dosent work, call around for a del sol VTEC shift linkage, or a 99-00 Civic Si.

your talking about the one for the 2nd gen teg right ??

thx guys, but my friend sayd it fit his b16 tranny but just it was too long for his crx is the hatch a little longer?!? well thx anyways appreciate it alot

i'm saying no because your trying to put a shift linkage from a 2nd gen teg on to a 3rd gen teg style chasis. (3rd gen teg and 5th gen civ are the same). your car is a fifth gen civic.

so i don't think it will work.

just like the del sol only other crx stuff will work with a crx and only other 2nd gen teg stuff will work with 2nd gen tegs.

so unless someone else knows, for a fact, that a 2nd gen teg shift linkage will work in a 92-95 b-series hybrid civic i am saying no.

Back