shift linkage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

^crx^

hello, i need a shift linkage quick. where could i buy or is it easy to modify my old?
the swap is a b16 in a 88crx

hmm, is it impossible for me to modify my old shift linkage from the d16 then? Anyone did this before, anyone got pics of how to? :huh:

thanks so far guys, since the hasport linkaga only comes in packs together with engine mounts now, it's better for me to use a integra linkage. Do I need to change both bars going backwards from the transmission? and do I only have to shorten the integra linkage, like cut and then reweld, or do I have to angle it ++ ? :blink:

the two linkages have to be shorten together..... angles.. no bends just make sure they are the same lenght..

You can get the hasport one separate from the mount kit. You can also check ebay, I think Avid makes one as well.

yup, i will check it. The only problem now, is the shipping time, I want my car on the road! Quick! ;)

hmmm, Manufacturers of Custom Hardwood, Doors, Windows and Millwork for over 40 years. <-- shift linkage in oak or pine wood? :p ??

you dont have to get an intergra linkage you could just cut and weld yours i have done three of them already for me and friends.....i wouldnt waste money buying one when its just as strong welding it

well no i live in norway and here is the taxes crazy so i would have to pay way to mutch for a integra shift linkage here home. but i got a avid linkage for 150usd. i think it was a good deal

Originally posted by ktanaka@Jul 13 2004, 05:19 AM
You can get the hasport one separate from the mount kit. You can also check ebay, I think Avid makes one as well.
[post=362405]Quoted post[/post]​

Careful with avid linkage, if the mounts you are using tend to push the motor a little farther foward than the hasport/avid mounts they will not work

Originally posted by ^crx^@Jul 12 2004, 06:49 AM
hello, i need a shift linkage quick. where could i buy or is it easy to modify my old?
the swap is a b16 in a 88crx
[post=361774]Quoted post[/post]​

i have cut and weld linkage i will sell if you want it

Back